UK Music Industry

Hi there!

I’m currently doing research on personas for my thesis. Nowadays a persona could be defined as a ‘’personality type” that a company is trying to appeal to. Every company has a so-called image and therefore it maintains a certain persona. Using brand personas can meet objectives for improving consumer brand awareness and brand evaluations. My question for you is to take a few minutes of your time and fill in this survey, so I can identify the UK market and eventually shape different personas in the music business! In case you’re interested in doing a small interview, feel free to send me a message.

https://www.survio.com/survey/d/Q9M8T5E2I2V3G0N6H

It’s all for the best! Thank you in advance
Freddie

I’m genuinely curious as to how you can learn anything about anyone in that survey.

“I like… stuff”

The survey is indicative and will not represent the company ‘persona’ I’m eventually looking for. Based on these surveys I will get more insight on the UK markets preferences and some demographic facts. After the survey I will conduct several depth interviews with respondents from the different age groups :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think you need to look closer, mate

3 Likes

It’s-a-me,

1 Like