UK politics April 2018

His resilience shows a lot of character I mean*

Oh absolutely. twitter’s basically an open sewer in all directions.

3 Likes

https://twitter.com/malaiseforever/status/986996248619175936

2 Likes

That Carlsberg analogy!

2 Likes

Err

Wow

https://twitter.com/robdothutton/status/987024025179303936?s=21

I wonder if Nick Timothy is trying to help or bring the government down?

1 Like

I have to believe there will come a day when we will feel ashamed for letting this monster and her gang of psychopaths anywhere near power.

Can’t remember whether it was her or someone else doing a speech decrying the supposed fact the Human Rights Act stopped someone being deported because “and I’m not making this up” they had a cat. Turned out later to be absolute bullshit, surprise surprise.

2 Likes

It was her

1 Like

why do the press give a shit about all of this now? is it cos they’ve decided they fancy pushing May out and getting someone else in who will push a harder brexit even if that means a no deal cliff edge type affair?

1 Like

What Nick Timothy said turned out to be FALSE???

Again, technically not false but HIGHLY misleading

Weaselly weasels

The vans were approved while she was away on holiday (by her)

She did block the original proposal (insisting instead that it needed toughening up for the sake of angry taxpayers)

These magic conjuring tricks of intentional semantic misdirection are extremely sophisticated psychopathy

It’s a shocking tactic at that level of Govt.

8 Likes

The BBC website have decided that the Windrush story is important enough for second billing now…

He now appears to have deleted his twitter account.

10 Likes

It’s a tap in but lovely work all the same.

4 Likes

sometimes it’s not about the goal but the move leading up to it

Yeah.

Nick Timothy = Steven Gerrard
David Lewis = Demba Ba
Local Elections on May 3rd = Crystal Palace
Jeremy Corbyn = Manuel Pellegrini

5 Likes

Reckon this is the start of an attempt to make Rudd carry the can for this one, rather than the person who put all the conditions in place while they were Home Secretary

@anon76851889 @he_2 One for you:

(I can’t help thinking that this story would have got more prominence, had it been the other way around, though)

2 Likes