UK Politics: August 2022 - “Hell yeah, I’m Truss anuss”

Chaotic neutral Jolyon is at it again

8 Likes

Been listening to too many episodes of the Ghost stories for the end of the world podcast recently to even be remotely surprised by this.

Should be a huge scandal but obviously it’ll be hush hush in a day or two (if not already). I would be amazed if she was regranted citizenship.

This is fucking gross

How the UK Govt can even justify not having universal free school meals is so far beyond my comprehension that is hurts my fucking brain

23 Likes

21 Likes

Adjacent to this, I think we are all going to get quite a shock when some intrepid whistleblower finally leaks the books in thirty years time and we see just which states have been financing ISIS from the get-go.

This girl could have been anything in the world but we need a permanent enemy and so her life had to be destroyed.

2 Likes

:’( knew the kimono would be the deal breaker

(I miss you balonz)

1 Like
4 Likes

:smiley: took me a while to parse this then actually watched. This is incredible.

3 Likes

Good to see edwina currie showing that the people who understand money least are all the rich wanks.

Also, Tories are forever trying to argue that government spending is like balancing a household budget and then consistently show they don’t have the slightest understanding of household budgeting.

“My energy bills have gone up £150 a month” - me, an idiot peasant

“Simply ask the butler to draw you fewer baths and you’ll save £15 a year.” - a wise Tory genius

17 Likes

It actually kinda is, though. If you have a magic money tree in your garden. Which ‘the government household’ absolutely does. Which they deny. The wanks.

We’re at the point when she will just say words

13 Likes

I’ve got principles. You don’t like them? I’ve got others

19 Likes

Completely fucked system where we have knobheads asking questions like that and picking the next PM whilst the country falls apart

5 Likes

‘if you become prime minister, can you confirm that you will abolish wheely bins and bring back proper bin men?’

13 Likes

tbh if they went with the “big bin at the bottom of the street” as a policy I might be tempted to vote Tor-hahhahaha nahh

2 Likes

It’s here, someone close this monstrosity

5 Likes

And in yet more surprising news…

Is that ‘news’? Didn’t that consultation go out like a year ago?

3 Likes