UK Politics - May 2022

If only people knew how to cook more efficiently. Why has nobody thought of that?

Con+5 I really do hate this country.

5 Likes

“But mister, how do I cook this meal without a cooker or any fuel?”

“You’ll never get anywhere with that kind of defeatist attitude “

6 Likes

Would love to see him sent to the supermarket with 30p to buy ingredients and then make his nutritious carrot soup boiled carrots.

1 Like

Latest Downing Street rule fines have just dropped.

1 Like

This dude allegedly claimed £4,000.00 on subsistence as part of a £220,000.00 expense bill for 20/21 but yes it’s foodbank users that are too lazy and need to cook.

5 Likes

Just read his wiki page…

He used to be in the Labour party until 2018 when he was suspended for dumping boulders to block access to a Traveller camp site for which he was subsequently given a community protection notice.

Don’t ask me how, but if that happened in 2018 then surely Corbyn is to blame?

1 Like

Just read more…

During the 2019 general election campaign, in the wake of a murder on the Carsic council estate in his constituency, Anderson said that certain “nuisance” council tenants were “making people’s lives a complete misery”. He said: “Let’s have [the tenants] in the field, picking potatoes or any other seasonal vegetables, back in the tent, cold shower, lights out, six o’clock, same again the next day.”

Anderson was one of three Conservative Party candidates investigated by the party over claims of antisemitism during the election campaign. The investigation was opened on the grounds that he was an active member of a Facebook group in which other members supported Tommy Robinson and promoted George Soros conspiracy theories.

1 Like

Your post reminded me of this

16 Likes

To be totally fair to this guy it doesn’t look like he has the family connections, obviously makes up for it in the lacking in human empathy stakes.

Should do a tory MP top trumps

Connections.......20
Greed.............40
Lack of Empathy...99
Ego...............60
6 Likes

this article got shared on a whatsapp group as I was reading this thread

He is obviously a very charming person

Tory MP Lee Anderson said that in order to justify the expense of the controversial scheme, around £120m in a trial run, the government would have to “sell it to the public”.
He then asked how the minister would stop “these economic migrants or asylum seekers, or whatever they pretend to be” from “disappearing and never been seen again in this country” once they are told they are going to be sent to Rwanda instead of being allowed to claim asylum in the UK.

It says a lot that my eye just glossed over "Corrupto Asset Management and didn’t even consider it was made up until I was on the last couple of words of that tweet.

4 Likes

Needs a special powers category for things like “comedy accents” and “cheese knowledge”

1 Like

Rayner was right about Tory MPs

2 Likes

I’m assuming Ronnie Thatcher is the heel?

2 Likes

Nit a clue he looks like was it Bubbles from Big Brother and the other looks like Jez Quigley from Corrie

Death match wrestling >>>>>>>>>>>>>> being exposed to Conservative ideals at a young age.

I mean, if you want to talk about preventing harm to children - don’t take them to the Conservative club

1 Like

Lie the scene from the start of Battle Royal where the kids get armed.

You’re going to be peeved if your fighting someone who’s been given a strimmer if you’ve been given a light bulb.

A fucking strimmer?! :sweat_smile: :dotted_line_face:

2 Likes