UK Politics Thread March 2024: Thread title had to be changed. Because of woke

Have at it.

7 Likes

Booooooo, I had “UK Politics March 2024: Don’t Go Back to Rochdale” all lined up with a lovely R.E.M. song and everything!

It really is the cutest iteration of R.E.M. that ever existed

10 Likes

You mean Razorlight

1 Like

Absolutely not. My other option was “Galloway to Reno (You’re Gonna be a Starmer)”, but that was too shit, even for me

1 Like

OTOH when did George Galloway start wearing his big hat, and when did Razorlit do so? makesuthink

6 Likes

What year was Galloway a cat? Probably round then

1 Like

Ho is razorlit?

4 Likes

Is fedora wearing a sign of a wrongun? Any counter examples?

the beer baron

5 Likes

can someone explain to me why GG is banging on about this being a defeat for starner when labour withdrew their support?

is it just GG causing a stir? seems particularly obtuse

Terry Pratchett

5 Likes

I do think that in some ways it was quite fortunate for Labour that they withdrew their candidate, as I reckon Galloway would still have won this regardless…

Galloway’s whole deal is campaigning against the mainstream political parties and towards minority groups. It doesn’t matter whether it’s dishonest - to some extent that’s the whole point.

Shameless

Obviously want the tories out but really can’t be fucked with this election. Wish we could just skip to starmer being PM and everyone hating him

What’s this then.

https://x.com/BethRigby/status/1763603721110290818?s=20

He’s got a new helicopter

9 Likes

As a serious point - can we change the thread title? That’s going to cause problems for anyone trying to look at DiS on a work computer.

Also I hate it.

2 Likes

So if Starmer and Sunak are two cheeks of the same backside is Galloway the anus or a buttplug or what?

sad season 8 GIF

1 Like