UK Politics Thread March 2024: Thread title had to be changed. Because of woke

Demanding a refund for his trip to Glasgow’s Wonka Experience

8 Likes

I got you pal

5 Likes

So the election strategy is Tories vs anarchy in the streets, human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together etc.

3 Likes

Police state is it then?

7 Likes

what the actual fuck was that about. feel like i am
losing my mind even more than usual. why does the bbc keep bringing up lindsay hoyle what does that have to do with ‘extremism’. where are these actual incidences of extremism outside of the tories being massively islamophobic at every opportunity.

7 Likes

wtf is happening

1 Like

Wish Galloway was not such a prick because it is very fun when he has these media jokers on toast like this

https://x.com/hensonjames11/status/1763633326202438109?s=46

11 Likes

Cant deny it, the man’s got rizz

11 Likes

“Little Rishi Sunak in the fag end of his Prime Ministership”

2 Likes

Fucking bizarre this

The Labour leader Sir Keir Starmer appeared to back Sunak’s message calling for unity in the country.

In a statement, he said: “The prime minister is right to advocate unity and to condemn the unacceptable and intimidatory behaviour that we have seen recently. It is an important task of leadership to defend our values and the common bonds that hold us together.

“Citizens have a right to go about their business without intimidation and elected representatives should be able to do their jobs and cast their votes without fear or favour. This is something agreed across the parties and which we should all defend.”

What is he babbling about, what is this piffle

9 Likes

How are they all reporting this as if it is a real thing

2 Likes

“Extremism” from the man happily endorsing Israel’s obliteration of Palestine. Fucking cunt.

17 Likes

Well in as much as it’s about anything it’s about trying to make a point of difference with Labour.

“We want to give fascism a go and I ask you: would keir Starmer offer you some nice fascism?”

And don’t pretend you’re surprised at the answer

1 Like

Maybe I’m being a bit unfair on Sunak. Possibly he’s trying to stoke some riots.

Got half a mind that they’ll try to postpone an election indefinitely because of this

8 Likes

From what I can tell neither the BBC, the government or the opposition like the Gaza peace protests. So they are pretending the peace protests are actually Islamism, which is intimidating, and somehow all the peace protesters, who are islamists, elected George Galloway to intimidate other MPs, this is bad for national unity.

12 Likes

Some protests are ok though apparently, even if they block roads.

3 Likes

Imagine what they’ll do if anyone does anything actually violent

1 Like

Went on a march in London last year and didn’t see a single bit of violence or anything the whole time. Just total bollocks isn’t it? Never hated the political establishment more in my life. Just utter scum in power and in proximity to power, nothing to vote for, feels completely fucked and like we need a revolution

36 Likes