Underrated sensations

(this is not a sexy thread)

I don’t know if it’s hayfever or sleeping with the window open or what, but I’ve been waking up with a very stuffy/crusty nose (told you it wasn’t a sexy thread) in the morning.

That feeling in the shower of it all loosening up and dislodging as the steam hits it is, in my opinion, a highly underrated sensation.

Any other examples?

3 Likes

That thing when earwax moves or whatever in your ear and you know it’s time to get it out of there.

6 Likes

Chicken and Thyme

4 Likes

the honey and salt ones

When you drink beer whilst semi-reclined on the sofa and then, when you stand up to go and get a bag of crisps from the kitchen, you do a gentle nose-burp that makes your eyes water.

Underrated sensation.

Wheeeeeeeey

IDIOT DICKHEAD

2 Likes

Taking the cover off a speaker so the cone is exposed, turning the treble and middle down to zero, turning the volume right up, playing some sort of generic dub playlist then resting your erect penis against the vibrating cone to climax.

6 Likes

Oh shit sorry, ah god my bad

4 Likes

Alright balonx

Quite like when you’ve got a slightly trapped burp because you’re lying down or slouching, then you sit up straight or stand up and it all resolves in a big round satisfying belch.

When you finish pooing (sorry Eps this is probably an unfamiliar concept), and you get that empty, satisfied feeling, like a jobby well done.

2 Likes

These are all relief based.

Or crisps.

Did this on Sunday drinking Theakstons while the cricket was on.

1 Like

When you take off a pair of socks you’ve worn all day then immediately put on a fresh pair and they feel like the cleanest thing that’s ever touched your skin.

3 Likes

I would say rolling over to a cold bit of the bed in the middle of the night, but everybody knows that that’s the best sensation in the world.

2 Likes

Pulling out a nose hair that unexpectedly feels like it was connected to your actual brain stem.

10 Likes

When you post an obvious pun on drownedinsound.com microseconds before someone making exactly the same pun.

1 Like

Getting home when the weather’s hot and sweaty and discarding your clothes

3 Likes

FTFY’d that for you

1 Like