University relationships

Were you in one or more relationships at uni?

• Yes
  • No
  • Facebook its complicated option

0 voters

If yes, was it a relationship you were already in before starting uni?

• Yes
  • No
  • One of them was but it didnt endure and I had tigers

0 voters

Please chat in here about anything even remotely related to the topic. Chat encouraged. Polls more so.

Good day to you.

Of course I forgot not university book option but I’d like to hear from you about relationships you were in at a young age.

1 Like

I started dating my then gf in S5. We stayed together through S6, and then four years at uni, and then split a year after we graduated.

Met a girl a couple weeks into starting uni. Dated a month then split up. Then dated her friend for most of my time at uni. Feels like a waste looking back but then again I had terrible self confidence and self-image issues so I wouldn’t have really enjoyed the “freedom”

CWBAFT

1 Like

Only became a player post-uni

3 Likes

Tigers! I meant others

22 Likes

Minor regrets that I got together with someone from school who I’d fancied for years, but not until my leaving party for university. Broke it off before it went anywhere, which was the correct decision, but still.

First university relationship was with a quite Catholic American who didn’t believe in premarital sex but thought that oral didn’t count. Best two years of my life.

( not really, we were pretty poorly suited to each other)

Next one ended up lasting eight years, give or take (broke up once fairly briefly). Ended because we wanted very different things from life. Only want good things to happen for her but it can’t be with me.

Questions?

2 Likes

In fact I majored in relationships

6 Likes

Had a relationship for most of it, wish I hadn’t for several reasons, mainly because I was still basically a child and a total dickhead to my then gf.

1 Like

I did have tigers though.

1 Like

I have no questions at this time.

1 Like

Hi, I’m bluto and I’m reading Classics and the Karma Sutra

I will accept emotional support tigers as relationships

I don’t wanna be a other
Cos others play too rough

1 Like

met someone off here first day of uni, went out with them for about a year and a half, then went out with like 3 other people, one of them long term, for the rest. and beyond.

101 Hand holding

2 Likes

Dated a couple of girls in my first year. Met my darling partner early in my 2nd year. 7 years ago

The American university girlfriend was actually studying International Relations. The bants write themselves.

2 Likes