Unlikeable things that you like

Quite like having a cold. Feel like having a good sneeze can be satisfying and the feeling when you start to get over it makes you feel much better than you normally do

Twiglets.

2 Likes

Dota 2 is a multiplayer online battle arena (MOBA) video game developed and published by Valve. The game is a sequel to Defense of the Ancients (DotA), which was a community-created mod for Blizzard Entertainment’s Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos. Dota 2 is played in matches between two teams of five players, with each team occupying and defending their own separate base on the map. Each of the ten players independently controls a powerful character known as a “hero” that all have unique abilities and differing styles of play. During a match players collect experience points and items for their heroes to successfully defeat the opposing team’s heroes in player versus player combat. A team wins by being the first to destroy the other team’s “Ancient”, a large structure located within their base.

3 Likes

Clarkson, some of the time

2 Likes

Having my teeth scraped by the hygienist

1 Like

The first couple of Morrissey solo records

4 Likes

Spending 5 hours on a train every other week in order to go and see a very bad football team disappoint me

7 Likes

I like it when you are just ill enough to lie around all day drinking tea and eating junk guilt free. Not ill to the point where you can’t function but it’s enough to excuse you from doing anything.

Also when you have a bit of a chest infection and your cough is ‘productive’. Very satisfying.

Getting caught in a rainstorm

2 Likes

lars ulrich

2 Likes

Had this done yesterday, except it was by the dentist as I haven’t had it done for years. Took a full hour and wasn’t a pleasant experience tbh but I do get you.

Wasps

2 Likes

quite like the occasional hangover

4 Likes

Manky old carpets

3 Likes

Wile E Coyote

4 Likes

Dr Pepper
Olives on pizza

1 Like

Music board

2 Likes

Pooing

3 Likes

I’ve not listened to Vauxhall & I in years but I won’t throw it out or sell it either, even though it’s worth loads on discogs. It’s what will get me cancelled I’m sure of it.

1 Like

Both of these are very likeable

2 Likes