Untold

Really enjoying these. The Malice At The Palace and Christy Martin ones were really interesting and in-depth. Watching the ice hockey one now, what a fucking mess! Anyone else?

Malice at the Palace was really good. That’s the only one I’ve seen so far. Scratched that Last Dance itch for me.

Will definitely be checking out the others.

1 Like

Went off the radar after Black Light Spiral

1 Like

Caitlyn Jenner episode is pretty interesting too. Think I like the ice hockey one best though so far, mainly for their logo being a bin

Danbury_Trashers

1 Like

I’m watching this now and the logo and slogans are just incredible.

1 Like

I love how he literally just recruited players who were good at fighting.

1 Like

Love this series though the Caitlyn Jenner one fell flat for me. The editing and use of footage and music is all great but I think I would have either liked more granular detail on the decathlon, or for it to get into some of her more negative aspects. Not sure it had as much to say as the other Untolds, which feel quite different because they show their subjects warts-and-all.

1 Like

Yeah felt a bit more like a commissioned portrait rather than an in-depth documentary.

1 Like

Have you seen the film Goon?

I have not. Any good?

Not really imo. Watchable like, but meh

1 Like

It’s a pretty decent comedy - it’s about the whole thing of ice hockey players getting hired principally to fight

1 Like