Unused download codes - share the love

love
music

No harm in starting a new thread as the previous ones both old and new DiS have been fairly lovely affairs :heart:

I’ll start - anyone want a code for From Dee Wee by Soulwax drop me a personal PM message :+1:

What’s wrong with the old thread?

LLCJ

Good idea, I’ll have a rummage through the racks over the weekend and see what I have, although hell mend anyone who likes some of the stuff I’ve got in there.

I’ve got quite a few since the last edition so will dig them out.

Everyone probably already owns this, but if anyone wants a copy of Shootanany by Eels then send me a message - first come first served.

OK here’s some.

Floating Points - Elaenia
Wavves & Cloud Nothings - No Life For Me
Todd Terje - It’s Album Time

The usual, PM me. 1st come etc.

Floating points and the wavves/cn both gone. Todd still available. Also got one for sufjan’s Carrie and Lowell to offer in the unlikely event someone doesn’t have it already.

Sufjan gone now.

@Petagno and @brainfeeder I’ve just sent you messages. Let me know if you’ve any problems.

I could never get my Elaenia download code to work. The url was a dead link for a while, then went back up when Reflections came out, but the code wasn’t recognised.

As it was all an inhouse job, I assumed he only made them available for a set amount of time for some reason. Dunno if your recipient will have more luck?

I’ve a download code for Odelay should anyone want.

Probably because they’d rather not offer downloads with records at all or to clamp down on this sort of thing.

*with

I think with Floating Points it’s more that he’s releasing it himself and the downloads are through his own site. Maybe something to do with paying for the bandwidth for hosting this - I don’t know whether this kind of thing is expensive to do?

Got new Torres and CB/KV if anyone wants em

Don’t know what some of these are so lucky dip I guess? Had a big pile to get rid of so fill your boots pals / lurkers.

There’s a Brothers of the Sonic Cloth (fronted by yer man Tad Doyle) going spare here.

Picked up the Suicide Invoice re-issue by yer man Hot Snakes and already have a digital copy so there’s a download code going begging.

I’d very much like this if still available?

I got a load of records over xmas which I already have digitally so can contribute again. Will check which have cards and which don’t over the weekend. One I recall definitely having one which I can offer up is:

McLusky: McLuskyism

Just DM’d you

Here’s a few:

Mbongwana Star: From Kinshasa
Alexis Taylor: Piano
The Dirtbombs: Ooey Gooey Chewy Ka-Blooey (pretty sure I have’t used this one but can’t guarantee it)
Langhorne Slim: When the Sun Goes Down
Stanley Brinks and the Kaniks: Turtle Dove (the fella from Herman Dune)

And I’ve still got McLuskyism and I can probbably find the Todd Terje Album Time code that didn’t get taken from up-thread.