Boy Harsher
Chromatics
TR/ST
Minimal Violence

thinking about

Seefeel
Kelly Moran
Alessandro Cortini

Is this the ex-Discordance Axis band or someone else? I thought they were no more due to the new bandā€¦

Gigs are back

Self Esteem - Library Huddersfield 20th October
Chromatics - Albert Hall Manchester 23rd October
Helado Negro - Jazz CafƩ Camden 29th October
Ada Lea - Castle Manchester 1st November
Deerhunter and Cate Le Bon - Ritz Manchester 6th November
Jamila Woods - Band on the Wall Manchester 10th November
Jenny Hval - Huddersfield 17th November
Kedr Livanskiy - Bloc 21st November
Blue Hawaii - Corsica Studios 12th December
The Field - Yes Manchester 13th December

:smiley:

dammit! Was hoping they were

I did not! Really enjoyed the NOKWTDT record but somehow that passed me by.

No need to apologise as it has led to this exchange and i will check it out later - cheers!

1 Like

Off to see Daughters at the end of the month innit

Might go see Earth and Helen Money next month

cool - iā€™ll have a listen for sure. I remember him mentioning a solo album in an interview a while back - where he also stated he was playing 1 finger guitar when he got back into it (bet it still sounded amazing tbf) and got ridiculous headaches after no time at all - but still he persevered :metal:

1 Like

So thrilled that Iā€™ll be living in a city with actual gigs soon, for the first time in my life

Already got Metronomy, Aldous Harding planned for this year, and The Dears next year (havenā€™t seen them since 2007!)

Considering the Supergrass greatest hits show too, and maybe Chemical Bros & 2ManyDJs in Birmingham if I can sort my life out before then.

Ibibo Sound Machine @ Clwb ā€“ Cardiff
Al Stewart @ Tramshed ā€“ Cardiff (Completely unfamiliar with. Taking the olā€™ man for his birthday)
Refused @ Bristol Academy
Mclusky @ Clwb ā€“ Cardiff
Caribou @ Bristol Academy
Primavera Sound

Poss
The National @ Cardiff Arena
Big Thief @ Manchester Albert Hall

Going to the Bristol show. Canā€™t wait. Third time seeing him in 2 years. Amazing considering I thought heā€™d never tour again in 2017.

Oh, also going to see Penelope Isles again in Truro!

Iā€™ve got The Twilight Sad, Pup, and Richard Dawson as my gigs for the rest of the year, a really nice collection going into the new year :slight_smile:

Judy Collins @ Holland Theater, Bellefontaine, Ohio - 18/10
Big Thief @ The Athenaeum Theatre, Columbus, Ohio - 11/11

Poss:

Julia Jacklin @ Ace of Cups, Columbus, Ohio 14/11
Cee Lo Green - Holiday Hits Tour @ Holland Theater, Bellefontaine, Ohio - 8/12

The Holland Theater is reopening after renovation with the Judy Collins date and it has reallly upped its game. Having Judy Collins and Cee Lo Green play Bellefontaine is a massive deal! ā€¦Bellefontaine is a bit cultural dead spot in the mid west.

PUP

damn, I didnā€™t know about this and now itā€™s sold out

edit - 2 London gigs, back to back, is that correct?

I didnā€™t see him at CCA but caught him at Primavera. Really enjoyed it despite him being very early on the main stage. St Lukeā€™s should be a treat!

Iā€™ve seen him either two or three times since he came back, but the setlists seem to always be the same so I think Iā€™ll skip it this time just in case it becomes all too familiar.

I think itā€™ll be different this time because he released an actual studio album. Thatā€™s fucking great, too.