(Really feels like “partaking” should have to t’s in it doesn’t it)
What have you got planned in the run-up to Christmas?
- Awful Norwegian Christmas film from the early 90s that I watch at my old film club every year (last night)
- Work do with my part time job (Thursday)
- Christmas lunch with film people (Friday)
- Extremely Christmassy pre-drinks at mine followed by the best Christmas gig, which happens every year (Friday)
- Christmas do with said old film club, which will probably last all night (Saturday)
- Going round my nan’s with 2 cousins for some traditional Norwegian Christmas porridge (Sunday)
- Having a 3 and 4 year old round to “help” me decorate some Christmas cookies (pepperkaker) (Monday)
And then I’m leaving for my parents’ on Tuesday! So quite a busy schedule ahead tbh.
Hwo bout u hon?