Upsetting realities of life

Kate Bush is a tory. still can’t square that tbh.

Smokers outside the hospital doors and lionel messi probably being a cunt, for me

Peggy from Mad Men and Handmaid’s Tale is a scientologist

the song or the smokers?

And beck

Gary Barlow will forever be seen by the public and media as an every-man rather than a dull tax-dodging Tory dick.

i dunno if i’m ready to call her a tory, she did make ken livingstone a theme song back in the day

Yes!

Really sad that all-time top 10 Simpsons guest star James Woods is a massive conservative wanker.

Nothing matters and we’re all going to die alone?

Bush expressed admiration for British Prime Minister Theresa May: “We have a female prime minister here in the UK. I actually really like her and think she’s wonderful. I think it’s the best thing that’s happened to us in a long time. She’s a very intelligent woman but I don’t see much to fear. I will say it is great to have a woman in charge of the country. She’s very sensible and I think that’s a good thing at this point in time”.[210]

In the 1990s, she moved to a canalside residence in Sulhamstead, Berkshire, and subsequently moved to Devon in 2004.[202] Bush is a vegetarian.[207][208]

Eating delicious food is bad for your body, eating really horrible food is good for your body.

quite like that tbh.

Yeah, I find that reassuring more than anything else

Awaking and quite reasonably saying to oneself, “I will never play the Dane.”

Most of your successes and achievements are attributable to factors that are outside of your own control.

this is so relevant to my interests.

that one song she did was wank anyway so who cares

cloud = burst