US politics thread: Will he wriggle out of this juice?

America is back, baby!!!

1 Like

‘Now watch me drive’

5 Likes

4.4 my ass, looked about 5.8 to me.

1 Like

This is really strange.

I listened through a few times and I’m not 100% on how he said it but TBH this is just his standard ‘banter’ isn’t it? “Why don’t you step in front of the car? I’m only teasing!” I’m sure we had a few strange ones like that during the campaign trail. Just a very odd guy.

His banter style reminds me of Fred Willard in this scene

4 Likes

I don’t think a simple like does this genius justice tbh

It’s so similar in terms of energy, plus ca change, plus c’est la meme chose I guess

1 Like

4 Likes

oof

1 Like

I hate Joe Biden

2 Likes

“So that’s, what, 50 hours?” is one of my favourite lines in anything.

2 Likes

6 Likes

Me, every damn time. I went to the shop earlier, had to have two goes at paying because I’d forgotten something, then after sorting that out and leaving I remembered I was supposed to get juice so I had to go back in. I too am Uncle Joe.

I even had a list! It just didn’t have juice on it!

1 Like
3 Likes

:grimacing:

2 Likes
2 Likes

Didn’t need the rest of the by-line to know that was Gohmert.

Louie Gohmert.

His senility has long been a target of the right. It probably would be a more convincing attack line if their lord and saviour wasn’t, y’know, Donald Trump.

2 Likes

“ignore the likelihood that Trump has had so many micro-strokes his right side has visibly limited function and that he is incapable of stringing a sentence together and half-blind and illiterate and morbidly obese, look at the extremely fit man in his mid 70s with a stutter who doesn’t dye his hair or use spray tan - senile, senile, senile!”

1 Like