Vaguely remembered reality TV series of the early to mid 00s (Rolling)

How did it go?

i said no, so… fine?

You cad

got to play hard to get, mate

Did your contribution make the show?

there was no camera, so i assume not

Hands on a Hard Body?

yes! i rememebr one episode they played the guys from Dream Team, was mostly the extras and I think one or two main cast members, but they all ended up scrapping

My New Best Friend - where they hired an actor to show up and pretend they knew some poor unsuspecting schmuck, who had to go along with everything they did for 24 hours.

can’t remember the name - Where they’d stage a really weird day for someone with a bunch of unspoken tests and they’d win money if they passed them. Seem to recall it tangentially involving Jeremy Edwards doing a rap version of Ferry Across the Mersey.

Faking it.

Wow a violinist can learn to play some records well enough in only a month (or something) to have a bunch of boozed up clubbers enjoy it enough not to throw bottles at her

Enough enough

Although the guy’s clearly a knob without sound its very difficult to work out what else is going on there - and to be honest i’m unlikely to revisit this in my own time.

You are what you eat is worse than 10 years younger. That witch who presents it should face criminal charges for presenting a programme about health and science when she knows nothing about any of these things and just talks bollocks and looks at poo.

my sister was well into that coz the punk guy who learnt to conduct an orchestra used to drink in the same pub as her or something. think his band were called the dead pets, something like that

Bam Magera beating up his dad

2 Likes

Anyone remember this?

Tourist Trap.
Was basically the first ever fly-on-the-wall/reality series. Different nationalities in a hotel with secret cameras filming them. I remember it being really good.

The great reality TV swindle

Woah, I don’t remember that at all. Brutal.

Yeah, I recall watching it at the time and their faces when they realise its all a con was quite something.

this sounds brilliant, in an obviously cruel way

1 Like