Vaping

Yeah all depends on what you want really! But I would advise starting with a starter kit to get used to it (it’s the most minimal outlay) and then go from there. If you want to smash £200 on vape gear then go nuts. You do get a much better experience from it but my £20 KangerTech one does me just fine. Replace the coil once a week when it starts to taste a bit burny - job done.

Every time I have a fag these days I just think ‘why did I bother’?

As for the health side of things - I think the consensus currently is that it’s ‘95% healthier’ than smoking. Although you’re still breathing some level of toxin into your lungs and getting your heart rate up so it’s never going to be 100% clear. I’ve definitely noticed my lungs feel absolutely fine (even if I’ve been vaping non-stop for hours) and I don’t have a cough or nothing like that.

Good advice here (and elsewhere on the thread, thanks). Not decided which to buy yet, this looks good.

Confusing which one to buy! Kanger Subvod looks okay I think…

I’d go for something like this for a few reasons.

• battery life will be longer.
  • you can experiment with different powers and find a level you like.
  • can hold more juice.
  • won’t necessarily need to upgrade if you find the subvod doesn’t pack a nice enough punch to replace the fags.

Yes. I looked at that too. Does it come with a battery?

yes, the black square half is the battery and the tube thing at the top is the tank.

Thanks. The monetary outlay is fine but I don’t want to spend way too much. Looks good.

good luck man! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Bought a Mini Arc at advice related to budget / newbie in store (pretty helpful) a week back. 12mg nicotine suggested for “roll up” smokers. All in all, it’s good. I’ve still smoked but way less and the nicotine hit is good via vaping. Happy to continue with the starter kit and ween off (smoking a quarter of what I did if not less of actual tobacco), may get a more advanced kit when I understand more but it’s working.

and… as that worked I bought a Target Mini as an immediate upgrade. Works like a charm in MTL settings. Not smoked for days now which must be an advance of sorts.

Transitioned quickly to Five Pawns juice. 12mg & 6mg, can barely tell the difference as the flavour and hit is so good.