Vault 7 (Wikileaks)

They’ve just released a list of fancy-pants tools used by security agencies to spy us via our phone cameras, smart tellies etc.

Is this such big news in this day and age? We’re all pretty down with the idea of everything we do being logged and monitored surely?

This definitely explains the “Russian hacker” narrative though:

Really hope they’re monitoring DiS

Hello lads! :wave:

is that the vault with all the Garys in it?

ASS-ANGER!!!

Doesn’t exist unfortunately, but here’s the story of Vault 77: http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/fallout/images/c/cc/One_man_and_a_crate_of_puppets_a_web_comic.png/revision/latest?cb=20150612172330

WIKILEAKS

• I value my freedom
  • I’m a globalist NWO zombie shill

0 voters

ASSANGE

• hero
  • smarmy, trump-loving, lying rapist

0 voters

Gareth Williams

• Definitely locked himself in a holdall in his bath
  • Something sinister there that Wikileaks will reveal

0 voters

Have ‘they’ genuinely been spying on people via phone cameras and smart tellys?

rumours abound that the votes in these polls are going to be made public :scream:

Yes.

I mean, it’s unlikely that anyone’s been spying on you - you’re a milquetoast chap who has an existential crisis about the amount of saturated fat in your ready meal - the sort of person who isn’t going to cause any hassle to a group with an agenda to control the world.

hah, you can actually find his jumpsuit? :grinning:

Who?!

Gareth Williams (26 September 1978 – c. 16 August 2010) was a Welsh mathematician and employee of GCHQ seconded to the Secret Intelligence Service (SIS or MI6) who was found dead in suspicious circumstances at a Security Service safe house flat in Pimlico, London, on 23 August 2010. The inquest found that his death was “unnatural and likely to have been criminally mediated.” A subsequent Metropolitan Police re-investigation concluded that Williams’s death was “probably an accident”.

pizzagate