Veganuary - anyone up for it?

think I’d struggle, been eating loads of cheese since i started a job with #subsidisedlunch gonna try and switch to non dairy butter and milk though

I recently discovered that oat milk is lovely.

1 Like

Bloody love almond milk me.

2 Likes

This is piss east and you’ll love it, g’wan,

fuck

1 Like

Early Earth Song lyrics needed redrafting

Maybe this would be a good time to try huel, would make life a bit easier

2 Likes

Not for me, Clive.

No, because the name of it winds me up (And chicken)

Is it supposed to be

• Vegan-uary
  • Ve-January

0 voters

?

dont really think veganism should be the subject of one of these month fads tbh. grow a tache or something

1 Like

doesnt even rhyme

only two days to go guys! everyone ready to go? i’m trying to finish up all the cheese i got for christmas. should have enough fat reserves to get me through the month tbh.

Wor Lass is dairy intolerant and hasn’t found a df cheese she can abide in two years.

Yeah, literally no point. Once had cheezly on a pizza and it blended in well enough

1 Like

No cheese = fuck that

4 Likes

I’m doing it. Been eating cheese every day to use it up.

Hardest thing will be lunches…So used to cheese or quorn stuff in my salads

2 Likes

hooray! please update us on your progress.

Would love to do this but I think I would die of crying if I couldn’t eat cheese an yogurt.

@jazzballet’s post upthread is pretty useful and inspiring though, so I may well give it a whirl at some point. I’d deffo struggle with things like beer and wine as well.

2 Likes

Wild sheep and cows I guess? I mean the countryside could survive but it would need to be heavily protected from development I suppose, lots of subsidies.