Vegetarian Pizzas Always Taste Better Than Meat Based Ones

reckon they’ve got a point. chicken on a pizza is always a bit crap.

pizza meat should be thin slices not big chunks

4 Likes

nduja is the shit

8 Likes

Going to make a pizza for dinner tonight. Already decided

1 Like

Sheese mozarella seems alright (if you’re making your own) - I use it for the youngest who can’t have milk and it’s one of the few that I’ve found that has calcium in it so it’s not just salty coconut fat.

2 Likes

I ordered a thicker pizza stone that comes with a pizza peel last night so we can do pizza in the BBQ

also some special BBQ oven gloves

pretty hyped

2 Likes

Oi mate, no professionals…

1 Like

A little sliver of parma ham is great on a pizza as a sort of seasoning - sort of like the tuna flakes you get with okonomiyaki

A full-on meat feast is classic ‘great at the time, want to join a monastery in the morning’ food

1 Like

a what

A pizza peel.

1 Like
  • obviously i know what this is
  • a what

0 voters

they should call them pizza shovels really

1 Like

man i could eat so much pizza with one of those

5 Likes

Pepperoni says hi.

Never seen a metal one

5 Likes

Pepperoni is a disgusting greasy disc and has no business on pizza. The best pizza you can get from delivery places is always the vegetarian option

1 Like

I almost always order the margherita pizza from places with proper pizza ovens. If all the elements are done right it’s the best pizza.
Extra basil please.
And enough sauce for some to ooze out so I can scrape and dip my crusts in them.
I want pizza so bad right now.

4 Likes

Pepperoni/salami etc often make for too oily a pizza.
Obviously a pizza should be a little oily but too much and it overpowers the other delicious flavours.

1 Like

I’m a big fan of takeaways where they have about 27 different pizzas on the menu called things like Hot Shot, Mighty Meaty, Meat Feast, BBQ Meat Feast, All the Meats, American Hot, BBQ American Hot, The Works, Pepperoni, Double Pepperoni, BBQ Double Pepperoni and so forth and it’s like, how many “shit meat on a pizza” options do people actually need?

3 Likes

Ordered a veggie pizza and did a +topping (pepperoni)
They sent the pizz and a box of cooked pepperoni on the side

1 Like

tbh i love putting stuff like parma ham, salami, goats cheese, blue cheese etc. on pizza

1 Like