Vendredi (your Friday thread)

Sup? Just had a coffee and a cinammon bun.

4 Likes

Got to get up and go back to work for the first time in 9 days :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

Yo tilts. House moving day today :partying_face:

8 Likes

Awww it’ll be OK xx

2 Likes

Yay where’s the new place?

Been at work for almost 2hrs now. Slept in the sofa downstairs as it was too hot upstairs and I couldn’t cope.

Becoming part of the Manchester elite

8 Likes

It’s raining! Thrown open all the windows and the back door. Thinking of doing a few naked laps of the back garden. Maybe do the naked worm across the lawn.

Just need to get through work then I’m going to bed until Monday.

6 Likes

Getting up for my pre-employment medical, first time going to “work” since Mar 26th

1 Like

:wave:

Hiya

2 Likes

Got up an hour early as I was due a call from the doctor, looked away from my phone for a second and missed the call, voicemail saying I have to start the process again argghhh.

GOOD MORNING FRIENDS

Took me a while to get to sleep again. Bloody hell.

Good luck!

2 Likes

Morning morning!

WFH got a whole heap of work and zoom calls to do, luckily it’s pirate week so there may be a piratical selfie later for you to enjoy.

First, a caring crumpet.

Congratulations to the Mighty Liverpool…chaaaammmpppiiiooonnns of the premier League. :trophy:

6 Likes

:nepal: शुभ - प्रभात!

2 Likes

you slept IN the sofa?

4 Likes

Wahhh you mean we are losing you

Bon matin à tous

Je suis un peu fatigué, à cause de le réveil humain miniscule.

Ce matin une araignée immense m’a salué dans l’évier.

Aujourd’hui il y a des clud des films à DiS et le protocole de pizza standard du vendredi

Je n’utilsé pas le traduction de google…

3 Likes

Morning.

Unset my alarm and slept another 1hr 15mins. That was good.

Got to get up now, thats not good. Think I have no meetings today though.

Also supposed to be getting the keys to our new flat today but tenancy agents are so useless I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s delayed