VERY early Friday morning

applied for a job last night. its basically the job im doing atm but getting paid more for it, and its pretty much been created for me, but ive still been stressing the fuck out all wk about the application. just such a weight off when i submitted it. anyway im going camping this wknd with gf and her nephew, who is definitely going to be a grumpy 12 year old dickhead, so that’ll be fun!!!

6 Likes

What’s the job? (I don’t know what your current one is)

u wot m9

5 Likes

Mambo…

It is glorious out, and yet with a stiff breeze. Almost as though I am apeaked a hillock.

Easy day lined up, did a couple of long days Tuesday and Wednesday, so hoping to knock off around 4pm and if I don’t feel to exhausted, go and watch some pre-season football.

Really beginning to feel the benefits of a bit of a healthier lifestyle. Two weeks of better eating, less drinking and more exercise is paying off a little.

Good luck for the interview Steve-o.

Got to head over to the Ministry of Justice this morning for a talk on prison education reform :sleeping::sleeping::sleeping: Gonna see if I can duck out at the break and go read my book in St James’ Park.

Rough Trade East have some weak sounding ‘exhibition’ on for Kendrick’s DAMN. Might pop over after work and pick up the vinyl.

well i moved to a different dept at xmas last year, doing systems admin stuff, but then they decided they want to rebuild our organisations website pretty much from scratch, so ive been arranging meetings with various different teams to ask them which bits of their stuff we can bin off and what they need to keep. my boss convinced his boss we need two people doing it full time, one on the same pay grade as me and one higher. then he convinced her i should be able to move into the job on the same pay grade without applying coz im already doing the job, which i have (but i havent signed the contract yet), so i wouldnt have to apply for two jobs at the same time (as they would have both been advertised at the same time). so now ive applied to be paid more

tl;dr: websites, but not nerdy code and shit

1 Like

Morning all. The building I live in is doing a barbecue tonight so I’m going to that in the mistaken belief I’ll actually talk to someone living here who isn’t the TV. Free food though and an excuse to drink beer.

Leeds DiS meet tomorrow!

5 Likes

You kiddin? If I did it it would be actual shitshow

Knackered today. Drinking coffee and watching frasier as standard. Got a bunch of boring shite to do so gonna be sat at my computer all day, will try and get to the gym as well. Burrito night tonight! Feel like i havent had a burrito in ages.

Obvious joke is obvious but…

UNLIKE YOU!

(I had three last week)

1 Like

Better

Morning morning,

the bf had to rush out without drinking his tea this morning so you know what that means… two for me :blush: I am so teaed up right now.

Sending big sacks full of lucky things @Mistersteve and @andyvine there should be a couple horse shoes, some four leaf clovers, a grumpy black cat (he’s been in that sack for days now), a rabbits foot, a ladybird… now, for this to work, you’ve absolutely got to take these sacks with you to work/the interview. It won’t work unless you do. OKAY?

7 Likes

Alright m4s?

Good luck :four_leaf_clover: to @Mistersteve! Also sending good vibez to @andyvine: don’t stress about it bbz.

Tonight: not much, very low on food and that in the house so might need to do a Big Shop, maybe watch a film
Tomorrow: probably get some breakfast out, watch some :bike: on the telly and then go to Greenwich and watch some real life :bike: racing
Sunday: :bike: ride to Tunbridge Wells and back, should be good

:cloud_with_rain: please stay away

Trying to stay off the booze for the foreseeable, should be okay this weekend I think

1 Like

@Mistersteve feeling pretty achey from yesterday’s #climb at #leedsdepot #bouldering #liveclimbrepeat

Leeds meet tomorrow :grinning:

ATD coming over on Sunday. Good weekend lined up.

1 Like

Man I’m shite at even giving instructions/making decisions on placements :sweat_smile:

thx boo x

Morning. Wet ride in on the bike today, though an improvement on the last time when I had to dry my pants under the hand-dryer. Second breakfast and coffee on the way.

Morning!

Oh, 3.30 already…?

Not a good start to the day, is it?

3 Likes

4 Likes