Very early Tuesday morning

weirdly got a strong urge to watch a classic @The_Respected_User film today, just something about grown-up competent people doing a job well because it’s the right thing to do

feel like … Sully fits the bill?

2 Likes

Its nuts isn’t it!!? i grew up thinking exactly the same and then in my heavier drug taking days i was always so disappointed it actually took some work to get some :smiley:

Yeah my drug taking in my younger years was significantly curtailed by the difficulty in getting any at all. Even today really. I know you can probably buy them off the internet now but I have no idea how to do that.

2 Likes

Fuckin’ right it does

2 Likes

i managed to buy melatonin off the internet yesterday and was amazed

2 Likes

Aye aye Captain (Phillips, 2013)

Would imagine they’ll need some form of light if it’s ear related, yes.

1 Like

I went to see Orbital with my uncle in law and he was asked if he was selling anything which is hilarious cuz he’s just a typical dad. He reckons it was cuz he’s bald.

2 Likes

Made some laksa paste for dinner tonight. And have some chicken thighs flattened and marinating in oil and Chinese 5 spice

6 Likes

I buy a prescription only face cream from spain and I’m constantly worried I’ll have the vice squad at my door

1 Like

@Scout think i’ve got M a Mexican penpal who is 8! will email when get details :slight_smile:

good thing: i put up the christmas lights - hands are shredded and cut, but it was absolutely worth it.

really bad thing: while doing so, saw a motorcyclist go full pelt into side of a car on fulham road. pretty sure he won’t have made it despite a fast ambulance response :confused: . feeling a bit weird.

2 Likes

Aw what a gem!

2 Likes

Might just … melt into the sofa

read this in reply to the drug chat just above :rofl:

2 Likes