🗣 VERY IMPORTANT POKÉMON QUESTION 🗣

Worst is probs Mr. Mine. No thanks

6 Likes

Giratina

1 Like

Oh man. Just one!

I think it is Typhlosion actually. He’s powerful and scary and cool while also being a rare third stage Pokémon that isn’t ugly

Honourable mentions: Pikachu (most cute), Dragonair (most attractive), Jigglypuff (most relatable), Squirtle (most cool), Blastoise (beefiest boi). I do like Mimikyu also but have never played a game from that generation

3 Likes

Clown pokemon upset me, including this monstrosity

1 Like

Quite like this lad from the newest one

6 Likes

is that a… stealth bomber pokemon?

1 Like

It’s part ghost part dragon!

1 Like

Gengar and Geodude, a fucking excellent pair of lads.

2 Likes

Picking a favourite is quite difficult, but the worst is obviously Trubbish.

Literally a binbag with googly eyes.

https://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/thumb/e/e2/568Trubbish.png/1200px-568Trubbish.png

1 Like

3 Likes

He is trying his best

14 Likes

I quite like Glalie, has a raw sexual energy.

My favourites… Kingdra, Vileplume, Scyther, Corsola, Rayquaza, Rotom, Pidove, Ducklett, Avalugg, Mimikyu, Wooloo

Worst… Unown, Granbull, the Regis, Trubbish, stupid ice cream ones, Klink fam, Bewear, sand castle assholes, Obstagoon

1 Like

Don’t like many of the newer ones but caught a Zekrom a few weeks ago and that is a mighty cool beast

1 Like

I used to fancy jynx

3 Likes

Because of the boobs?

because of the ‘lovely kiss’ I think, nice bobs too though now that you mention it

9 Likes

Feraligatr is my boi, so strong

2 Likes

I’m also #TeamGengar, love that cuddly mischievous lad so much. Also got big love for Bulbasaur, Snorlax, Dragonite, Clefable, you know, the chonks.

Ghost Pokémon in general I like a lot, Misdrevous, Duskull, Dusclops, Dusknoir, Giratina, Litwick, Lampent, Chandelure, Rotom, Pumpkaboo, Golurk. Just the best type ever really.

Least favourite is probably Sylveon :rage::rage::rage: a Fairy type Eeveelution was like the greatest prospect ever and they came up with that horrifying abomination.

1 Like

How dare you do this!

Oh actually it’s stunfisk

2 Likes