Very quick things

The amount of time between a self service checkout becoming available and the person behind you in the queue telling you that a self service checkout is available

10 Likes

Edit - fucked it

@Funkhouser at the first sniff of a pun

5 Likes

The amount of time you take at a cashpoint compared to everyone ahead of you in the queue.

10 Likes

FIRST

Having your card come out and then putting it back in/ putting a different card in should require you to go back to the back of the queue

5 Likes

YES! Different transactions, therefore different place in the queue.

1 Like

Hurry up then! I haven’t got all day and I probably need a wee.

The amount of time it takes me at a self-service till compared to the dickheeds who place all of their items on the plate instead of putting them straight into a chuffin carrier bag

3 Likes

Gulag for anyone in the queue telling you a checkout is available.

1 Like

Also people silently counting your items on the 10 items or less conveyor belt. Yeah I’ve got 12, what you gonna do about it narc?

2 Likes

worst is when a space opens up and you start walking towards it and then the checkout staffer is like “ONE RIGHT HERE”

like aye, cheers pal. where the fuck did you think i was going?

1 Like

Sometimes people are just oblivious though.
Sometimes there are multiple free check outs available and I’m still waiting behind 3 people staring into space.

3 Likes

I normally just walk past these people saying “if no one is using that one I will” by the time they’ve realised you are 50% of the way through your transaction…

1 Like

Gulag for them too.

Paid for a £10 purchase with a bag of pennies at a busy self checkout the other day. Do what I like.

2 Likes

5 Likes

Not letting Sainsburys steal 10% of my penny jar with their so called ‘Coin-Star’.

6 Likes

the bank can’t charge you for it!