Very quick things

Paid for a like £30 shop once with small change - 10/20/50p mostly. I’d been hoarding them for the exact-change-only buses but had finally gotten a bus pass.

It was loads of fun :smiley:

1 Like

The bank want them in denominated bags, this approach is more eco friendly.

1 Like

Embrace the chaos, enjoy the dead eye stare at the back of your head.

I noticed that the machine rejected the coins if you dropped them in too quickly so had to place them individually really slowly, took 10 minutes.

3 Likes

Oh I wouldn’t do that.
I did once get called a queue jumper because after spending ages in the queue for portaloos in the campsite at Bestival, when I got near the front I could see loads of empty loos, so I got out of the queue and pointed out the availabile loos for a while, was ignored, lost patience and went in one myself. People are insufferable.

2 Likes

Always wondered what these people are doing. Have they found a way to access Twitter on it or something?

2 Likes

They’re always the same people who look at you really suspiciously and hunch over the keypad too.

1 Like

my bank’s website said they had one of those things in their partick branch that didn’t charge you and went straight into your account without taking a fee or whatever so I lugged this giant thing of coins all the way over town and obviously no they didn’t have one at all

3 Likes