Very very early Friday thread 🎉

I’m on a ferry to Dunkirk :ferry:

About to have a fry up :fried_egg: :bacon:

Then we’re gonna ride to Belgium :belgium:

Happy Friday guys :grinning::grinning:

24 Likes

Bit eraly for a cycling thread Nikkers
(Have a fabulous time :blush:)

Have fun pniks. Strava told me you did an 11.8 km ride the other day and I should give you kudos. And I was like, what? Have you compared this to the extreme amount of distance she covers cycling? This was probably just a quick trip to get a pint of milk from a favourite corner shop in her old neighbourhood. AWAY WITH YOU!

x

12 Likes

Have fun Niki :slight_smile:

1 Like

Noice!

I’m awake but am going to try and get a couple more hours kip. Off to Rye later to open up the caravan which will be bittersweet as we left when my stepdad’s mum died. Planning to eat nice food tho and hopefully it’ll stop raining long enough to take Misty to the beach for the first time :relaxed:

4 Likes

Morning!

Why do small children wake up so fucking early? And why am I the one who has to get up to make breakfast?

8 Likes

Alright. Got today off work, woooo. Going to a house in the new forest for the weekend for me ma’s 60th. Suppose today will be getting ready for that really

3 Likes

Good luck!

4 Likes

let’s facelift bar

2 Likes

Morning @plasticniki hope Belgium treats you well.

I am also trying to get @jazzballet tickets, if I can structure in a bit of free time when they go on sale, which should be fine, toddler dependant :crossed_fingers:

Might try and do a short bike after I have dropped R with his dad, I’ll see how much of the morning I spend coughing first. Otherwise, going to finish the llama armour and try do something else useful.

1 Like

We doing selfies? I got new glasses

10 Likes

Off to work. Going to a gig tonight and before that a snack tasting

3 Likes

I like that the emoji in the thread title is called ‘tada’

In other news, I’m a bit hungover this morning (which is largely due to M&S being closed so I couldn’t get myself a water for the journey home) but it’s Friday :partying_face: so that’s good.

1 Like

New Solange! Spinning it on my way to work, absolutely bangs so far.

3 Likes

M starts shouting “I want Crispies” before she even properly wakes up. Going to start keeping them and a bowl next to my bed.

2 Likes

What tickets?

What do I need to do? May be able
To help

2 Likes

They look great from all angles

1 Like

Gonna see Peterloo tonight :drooling_face:
before that I’ll go to work and maybe come home to get pasta

1 Like