šŸŽ® Pokemon Go

you can search by pokedex number as well, as if thats useful in any way

Fuck me, so you can! I have literally never noticed that magnifying glass until now.

Every time Iā€™ve caught something new Iā€™ve scrolled through the entire pokedex to try find it.

Thanks AV!

God I feel stupid :laughing:

1 Like

np! if you havent spotted the magnifying glass you might have missed the scroller thing on the right as well so you can scroll through a bit quicker just by sliding that up and down. and obvs you can sort by recent catches if its summat youā€™ve just addedā€¦

1 Like

:exploding_head: [throws elaborate spreadsheet in bin] :laughing:

Went on a little loop round the village trying to bin off this final 2km shit egg. Hatched a Cleffa (new to me), then found a Phanpy (also new), then came across my fucking nemesis - a Crobat. About 15 fucking Megaballs later Iā€™ve caught the little twat.

One candy away from evolving Makuhita now. Then down to the sexy shiny eggs!

Just gonna fire some gifts out.

1 Like

Not sure Makuhitaā€™s evolved form is all that great, but you could hasten it on by making one your buddy for a few km - thatā€™d give you the final candy you need.

Iā€™ve been walking for miles with my dratini buddy (bit like the Proclaimers), up to 76 candies now.

1 Like

Probably not :laughing: but itā€™s just one to check off in the ā€˜dex. Just need one more candy. Not sure what Iā€™ll walk next, thereā€™s probably something on 45/50 candies. :walking_man: :walking_man: :walking_man:

Yeah, I never know which to do. Some need 5km per candy (like mine) so itā€™s a slow process, but some get a candy ever km I think. Good way to grind pidgies or rattatas.

Itā€™s super naff round here for finding others to do ā€œraidsā€ with, so just kinda realised that all I want to do is slowly tick everything off in the pokedex, then off they go :laughing: Just flick through the list every time I evolve something new and see whoā€™s close in candies. I think itā€™s either Cacnea one of the cascoon/silcoons next, both on about 46 of 50 to evolve.

Was half-tempted to stick a Swablu in there and forget about it tbh, but Iā€™d be pissed as if I stumble across whatever it evolves into :sweat_smile:

I didnā€™t even realise you could do raids with others until I was doing one the other day and some bloke popped up on my screen while I was waiting. Then I spotted a bloke across the street looking at his phone and realised it must be him. Was pleased that he looked older than me which made me feel better about playing this game at the age of 41.

Also, he was really good and took down the raid boss in seconds, so we both won.

1 Like

Yeah, Iā€™m part of a very active raid group of around 70 or so people in a small Hampshire town. Iā€™ve met some really interesting people Iā€™d never have encountered otherwise. The age range of players was the real supprise, most are 25-50. I guess the kids gave up years ago.

2 Likes

Tell me more about a small Hampshire townā€¦

Alton. Thereā€™s a fairly dedicated group of people raiding all day, every day here. Are you local? I can try to add you to the group.

1 Like

Winchester, not too far at all. One of my training rides takes me out through Farringdon towards Alton.

yeah me and gf were raiding the other day (shes just downloaded it again after not playing for a year or so) and it was so weird to see this other guy pop up in our raid, especially when we realised it was the man loitering in the corner of the park. not as weird as the ubernerd who accosted us when we were with @incandenza that one time. that guy was too much, like, showing off his avatarā€™s fedora too much

2 Likes

that was definitely the point i decided i didnt want to play with people i dont know. fuck those guys

Yeah, not expecting to ever be able to trade as I donā€™t want to actually meet anyone while playing. Quite sure the other guy felt the same way.

1 Like

Great. DM me next time you are out this way and lā€™ll try to add you to the group, most people are friendly and quite welcoming. Iā€™m in Winch on Jury service the week after next, so will probably be wondering around attempting to catch invisible monsters during the breaks.

Is anyone here C821311?

Ah so itā€™s a disser? Cool will add. Reveal yourselves :smiley:

1 Like