šŸŽ® Pokemon Go

still no sign of the update here :disappointed: no taking my Snorlax for a walk today then i guess

On iOS, Iā€™m guessing?

Nope, Android. I downloaded the apk because I couldnā€™t wait because I am a child.

I used this one, and my phone is still alive. Download at your own risk- and make sure to update to the official version when itā€™s out. PokĆ©mon GO 0.37.0 (arm-v7a) (nodpi) (Android 4.4+) APK Download by Niantic, Inc. - APKMirror

Iā€™m getting excited for catching a Farfetchā€™d, next week. :smile_cat:

this has killed me. poor lil fella.

1 Like

I hatched an Eevee from a 10km egg this week. I was and still am furious.

At least you can get strong Pokemon from that. Mr Mime 10k eggs are the worst.

I know and I renamed the Eevee so that it would evolve into a Vaporeon but it must be broken because I got a Flareon instead which only made me more angry.

That only works until youā€™ve used each one once, after that itā€™s random. Keep the faith, I got a super strong Lapras in my last 10k. Shame itā€™s kind of stuck in a high level gym.

How many people here are still playing and have been since the beginning? I havenā€™t played in about six weeks, have there been any updates that make it worth logging back in? Are the nearby Pokemon fixed?

I played a lot at first but Iā€™ve been out of the UK for a few weeks so havenā€™t bothered. Updated the app the other day and theyā€™re doing a bonus candy thing for Halloween atm

1 Like

yeah, the halloween event has motivated me to play again. Gets rid of the endless Pidgey/Rattata/spearow grind. vv nice

Leeds is full of Drowzees, itā€™s infuriating

fuck Drowsees for days. No idea why the same 5 pokemon spawn everywhere, and then an other 5 that are slightly more rare, and everything else just has to come from eggs or evolutions. Annoying as fuck.

Still playing, level 30, just got Omastar, Venusaur, Muk, Aerodactyl and Hitmonlee to get.

#coolguy

Hatched a Lapras from a 10k today. Double candy too. Yeaaaahhh

1 Like

Mr Mime is fucking horrible

1 Like

been so long since I had a 10km egg I canā€™t remember what it was. Kabuto maybe?

Think Iā€™m on about 115 or so in the Pokedex now, got my first Marowak the other day (now have 4ā€¦), hatched a Machop which got me the candies for a Machoke, and same for a Rapidash. Still walking with my Bulbasaur though, only 40 candies to go for a Venusaurā€¦

my play style is basically this:

• open app when I leave to go to work, walk to train station, catch the pidgey thatā€™s in the same spot every day, battle the gym at the station, get on train, close app
  • get off train at Waterloo, walk to either Blackfriars or Moorgate via the south Bank, catch anything I see along the way, close app when I get to work.
  • get bus from work to Waterloo on the way home, open app, press the ā€œIā€™m a passengerā€ button loads and catch a Clefairy by the Royal Courts of Justice.
  • if I can be bothered, open app when I get off the train to add c.0.5km to my egg/buddy before I get home

Repeat every week day. Going over the same route over and over again means I have lots of the same pokemon, but if certain types donā€™t spawn on the route (e.g. Fire, fighting, electric) then Iā€™m out of luck. Still only ever hatched one Charmander, never seen another one since I got to pick my starter :anguished:

And yeah, I do the lucky egg pidgey thing whenever I have one, usually try and save evolving new pokemon for a lucky egg but more often than not I just evolve them as soon as I can because NEW POKEMONS