šŸŽ® Pokemon Go

Havenā€™t had any of these :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

Picked up a couple of Taurusā€™s. Thereā€™s another one showing up that I havenā€™t caught yet but canā€™t work it out on the pokedex

Lola, great bants though innit.

2 Likes

If I catch Mewtwo at my EX Raid Tauros will be the only one from Gen 1 that I need. WANT

Got 5 Eevee shinies today, evolved three but got two jolteons and one vaporeon. Will walk the other two and evolve them into espeon and umbreon. Fingers crossed I get a few more tomorrow to get the rest of the bastards.

Made 100,000 stardust in a day, mental

1 Like

Forgot it was eevee weekend til today. Got three shinies, evolved two and they were both jolteons. Never mind.

Also

https://twitter.com/jayasax/status/1028304943063740416?s=21

3 Likes

Spotted a large group in Southampton yesterday all standing around staring at their phones and wonderedā€¦ aha! Pokemon Goā€™ers. So I whipped the app out, hiding round a corner obviously, and LO AND BEHOLD there were loads of Ghastly in the area. 2 away now from completing that buggering research task with Ditto and Gyrados involved in it. Didnā€™t talk to any of them and went for a celebratory Greggs steak bake.

Caught a Raiku (?). Big dog thing.

3 Likes

Eevee weekend? Never noticed it. Mind you, I donā€™t really play at weekendsā€¦bah.

Excellent covert PokĆ©mon Going there. Iā€™m still suspicious of people who talk to others while playing :smiley:

Just caught that tenth Ghastly fucker omg

Omg you stupid scientist wanker. EVOLVE A MAGIKARP? Ive literally just done that in the last fucking research bollocks

1 Like

What do Pokemon Goers think of Jurassic World Alive players? Will I get lynched if they know that Iā€™m catching Stegosaurus instead of Pidgey?

we think theyā€™re subhuman scum and will defend our turf to THE DEATH

(sounds quite good that, is it literally just the same but with dinosaurs?)

1 Like

OMG THERES A DINOSAUR ONE?!!!

Was quite enjoying the walking dead obe recently but ive a massive boner for TWD (monthlies only dont at me) anyway

Similar, yep. Perhaps not quite as advanced as Pogo due to only being around for a couple of months, but you wander round, find dinosaurs, get DNA from them to create them, and then train them up to battle against friends/random internet people.

1 Like

OMG OMG

My first of those yellow 7km eggs has hatched. THANKS WHOMEVER OF YOU IS FROM ABERDEEN. It was a Meowth, but a blue one! WOO.

Got a few gifts to send out from a wee walk round town just now

1 Like

blow me, Iā€™ve only just discovered you can move where you fling the ball from, from side to side. this is a game changer. wow. I feel like a massive melon. Iā€™d never even thought to swipe left or right a bit. just bought me a one way ticket to curveball city/

BUT ALSO WHATS THAT FUCKING MAGIKARP THING ABOUT

Ha ha, that must be me! Enjoy your Meowth, youā€™ll probably have quite a few of them soon enough :wink:

1 Like

You need to collect 400 magikarp candy to evolve it into a Gyrados (a really useful attacker) - but, if youā€™re going through the special field research (and, if not, you must!) then keep your 400 candies until you get given the task to evolve a magikarpā€¦otherwise itā€™ll take a long, long time to collect those candies again!

Tip: Use a pineappberry when you encounter a magikrap to get 6 candies instead of 3.

Itā€™s only 1km per candy as yr buddy as well

1 Like