šŸŽ® Pokemon Go

Cor!

2 Likes

Already sick of Bidoofā€™s stupid face. (Not seen any other Gen 4 Pokemon so far :cry: )

So close to level 40. If @zorb opens my gift then Iā€™ll get there. Exciting times. The grind is over.

2 Likes

Mate, my phoneā€™s down at the moment. Hope you get there soon.

1 Like

Iā€™ll never forgive you for this.

Decided to re-download this over the weekend. Much more exciting now Iā€™ve never seen the majority of the PokĆ©mon. Starting from scratch is slightly annoying though. Just get butchered in raids and that.

Thanks for nothing, @zorb :wink:

6 Likes

Canā€™t believe youā€™ve only been playing this game, reaching the dizzying heights of level 40 just to spite an internet stranger.

2 Likes

Finally got all of the regionals. Niantic seem to have an incredible knack of knowing when Iā€™ve caught all that I can from a gen and give up playing - within days theyā€™ve always released the next gen. :angry:

1 Like
1 Like

Meh

man, that is a very low effort video.

1 Like

I am struggling to care about this since i reached level 40, that was the goal for so long and now iā€™m there itā€™s like ā€˜now what?ā€™. So brutally bored of the inventory management aspect too.

Whoā€™s still going? Cannot catch a fucking Palkia. They never stop bloody moving!!!

Kanto: 151/151
Johto: 95/100
Hoenn: 111/135
Sinnoh: 38/107
(and Meltan, which my brother sent me)

total: 396/495

I tend to play on my walk to work to get my dailies then forget about it for the rest of the day.

Johto: 98/100 (missing Heracross and that one that hasnā€™t been released yet)
Hoenn: 111/135
Sinnoh: 34/107
Meltan and will have Melmetal soon (thanks Letā€™s Go)

Total: 395/495

Kanto: 150/151 still missing bloody mewtwo
Johto: 97/100
Hoenn: 114/135
Sinnoh: 33/107

Johto: 99/100

Hoenn: 127/135

Sinnoh: 38/107

Missed out on Cresselia so need to make an effort with Palkia. Still flitting between keeping playing or giving up. Saying that I do need to keep my daily streak goingā€¦

Half-term means little bro around and dog walking in the sunshine so weā€™ve fired it up again. I/we removed all our friends when he went back to boarding school or youā€™d all receive gifts from [school] and werenā€™t overly comfortable with that :rofl:

Kanto: 139 / 151
~ Blastoise (5 candies away), Vileplume, Golem, #110, Kangaskhan, #128, Lapras, Aerodactyl, Snorlax, Dragonite (that makes 149ā€¦ whatā€™s 150 and 151?)
Johto: 68 / 100
Hoenn: 82 / 135
Sinnoh: 21/ 107

Weā€™re at 3/9 of Letā€™s GO Meltan - just got to catch a Ditto. Again. AGAIN
A Mythical Discovery weā€™re at 7/8ā€¦ just need an excellent curveball
A Ripple in Time weā€™re at 2/8 - add 3 new friends lol. Might poke three of you randomly
We finished A Spooky Message today!

Oh and our buddy is Feebasā€¦ about a dozen candies to go!

1 Like

Ive been stuck at the excellent curveball stage for months, just canā€™t do it.