šŸŽ® Pokemon Go

This is remarkably similar to mine, except I usually go to Lincolnā€™s Inn Fields at lunchtime and catch a few Bulbasaurs. Think theyā€™re gone now though. Always get that RCJ Clefairy.

Iā€™m level 25 now, got 126 in the Pokedex. Still pretty addicted.

I try to walk a lot so I play most days. I do battle, try to keep at least 5 pokemon in gyms so that I get free coins and stardust. Not bothered about xp now that Iā€™m level 30, so donā€™t save up for lucky eggs any more, I just evolve when theyā€™re ready.

Just the following left to getā€¦Venusaur, Muk, Omastar, Aerodactyl, Hitmonlee.

My top 12 is currently:
Vaporeon 2405
Lapras 2382
Vaporeon 2178
Vileplume 2168
Arcanine 2160
Exeggcutor 2147
Gyarados 2089
Snorlax 2051
Gyarados 2049
Flareon 2026
Victreebell 2024
Golduck 2033

Got a Dragonite to build up but its been stuck in a gym for age.

anyone still playing? apart from kids, Iā€™m the only person I know still playing

Yep. Venusaur, Aerodactyl and Hitmonlee to go.

Yeah, started playing again during the Halloween event. mostly just when I go to London or another city. Only on 82 I think but given I live in a village Iā€™m quite happy with that

Donā€™t think they have, apart from the odd story where someoneā€™s game got messed up or something so Niantic sent them an Articuno or something to say sorry. Ditto, Mewtwo and Mew still absent AFAIK.

Being off work for two weeks has taken away my largest PokĆ©mon Go game time (walk to work) so Iā€™ve done fuck all on it recently. Think Iā€™m on about 115 maybe? Currently 58km from a Venusaur :sweat:

ā€¦to the polls!

apparently theres gen2 and legendary birds in the code now @incandenza so theyll prob be released soon. thats what ive read anyway, idk how it all works, but i bet theyll do another event at christmas

fpm came back intermittently but theyve taken it down fully now. tracking hasnt improved but spawn rate seems to have increased after halloween, seems to be much more variety now. can see why you wouldnt want to play without a tracker tho but its good for dogwalking

1 Like

Got out of the habit of playing it whenever I go anywhere, but Iā€™ve just opened the app at home and caught a Tentacruel which I havenā€™t seen round these parts before. It also gave me 500 XP for the ā€œfirst catch of the dayā€ which I guess is to make people start playing daily. Iā€™ll give it another chance this week I think. Just so sick of the plague of Drowzees around Leeds

You know how London has pidgeys, rattatas and drowsees everywhere. You canā€™t catch anything but these in Tenerife:

Playa de las Americas - voltorbs and magnemites
Santa Cruz - kabutos and ekans
La Laguna - eevees and paras
El Medano - sandshrews and omanytes

Itā€™s done my collecting the world of good.
(thinly veiled ā€˜Iā€™m on holidayā€™ post, 24 degrees, having a great time, thanks for asking)

Just reinstalled it! Few thoughts:

• like the new loading screen

• takes ages to load now

• seems to be loads more pokemon around

• any trackers still work?

all trackers got killed because Niantic hates people being able to play their games

Just caught a pidgey that turned into a ditto and HOLY WOW that was exciting

Whaaatttt?! Do I need to update?!

I havenā€™t updated. Apparently theyā€™re disguised as pidgeys, ratatas, zubats and magikarp

Will keep an eye out. Catch lots of pidgeys to evolve for xp so hopefully Iā€™ll find one soon.

Good luck! Double XP and double stardust this week as well

Gave up a while ago, but little bro has had his phone confiscated at his boarding school (lol) so Iā€™m on strict KEEP UP MY STREAKS duty back home. Had a fair bit of fun wandering round on my daily business grabbing things.

Anyone out there still playing? Gen 2 launched yesterday so thereā€™s another 80 PokĆ©mon out there.