šŸŽ® Pokemon Go

Yep! I went to 2 Entei raids today (hadnā€™t done one before today; kept meaning to do one in Tonbridge or Tunbridge Wells but havenā€™t been playing much over the last few weeks) but couldnā€™t catch it with 11 balls on the first one. On the second go (outside Harvey Nicks) I managed to fend off a terrible connection to catch it on my third ball of 8, was so chuffed :blush:

1 Like

Have you got a Militank yet? Iā€™ve hatched so many 10km eggs but only seem to get larviatars now although i heard theyā€™re now in 2km eggs.

Nope! :disappointed_relieved: I think you can very, very occasionally find Miltanks in the wild? Certainly theyā€™ve appeared on the Tonbridge Discord map before, although never near me. Hardly ever hatch 10k eggs as I rarely get them and donā€™t do enough walking with the app open to hatch eggs much at all, really. (I live in a really small town with incredibly shit signal and good Pokemon are extremely rare :frowning: ) Clearly going to have to hatch some more of them and buy some more incubators to take advantage of the 2k egg thingā€¦

Non-regional exclusive, available ones Iā€™m missing are: Arbok, Vileplume, Primeape, Alakazam, Machamp, Dodrio, Grimer, Muk, Hitmonlee, Lickitung, Chansey, Tangela, Zapdos ( :cry: ), Dragonite; Meganium, Typhlosion, Cleffa, Togepi, Togetic, Ampharos, Bellossom, Sunflora, Yanma, Steelix, Granbull, Scizor, Houndoom, Kingdra (just need the fucking Blue Scale!), Donphan, Stantler, Tyrogue, Magby, Miltank, Blissey, Tyranitar, Lugia ( :cry: )

I walk about 3 to 4 km to work everyday so itā€™s not too bad but i can get annoying when youā€™re hoping for a rare pokemon and you get something like a bloody drowzee :frowning:
I hardly see any decent pokemon in the wild anymore, i did catch a scyther 3 days in a row the other week but that was after iā€™d had it as a buddy and walked it for over 100km. I think the game was just taking the piss out of me with that one.

1 Like

Half an hour after Iā€™d used loads of rare candies to evolve my Porygon today, I saw my first wild Porygon. The universe hates us. :frowning:

1 Like

I havenā€™t played in a month. :open_mouth:

But just look at his little face!

FInally got to level 32 yesterday. I tell you what, that half a million xp grind from 31 to 32 is a killer. But hey, only 750000 for 33!

Gen 3 (a bit) for Halloween. Double candy too which is nice coz Iā€™ve finally got a larvitar

1 Like

Finally evolved an Ampharos last night which was the last I needed to complete my collection of Pokemon that you can catch and evolve. I was hoping to stop after Iā€™d done that and now theyā€™re releasing more. :frowning:

Theyā€™re setting their release dates based on your progress.

Iā€™m starting to think so, the same thing happened with Gen 2

2 Likes

ive not bothered trying to catch any legendary, cba talking to people after me and @incandenza accidentally got talking to some power nerd in chorlton park coz we were really obviously battling a gym while chucking sticks for my dog. he was pretty fucking weird, he was really proud of the fact that heā€™d given his avatar a fedora

3 Likes

Yeah when they started putting the legendaries on at gyms I tried to join one of those group battles while walking home from town and I got weirded out by this ultra enthusiastic guy trying to organise me into a team, havenā€™t bothered since then

fucking hell mate :smiley:

thats what theyre supposed to look like, its fine

1 Like

One of my favourite things for ā€˜make a ruleā€™ during Ring of Fire is that everyone has to act like a Magikarp until the next rule card comes up. The sight of all your mates drunkenly flailing on the floor and trying to drink while doing this never fails to be a 10/10 experience

4 Likes

this is amazing jb

1 Like

That was a pretty good walk back home form work.
Caught myself a Shuppet, Banette, Duskull, Dusclops and a Sableye :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Just realised that theyā€™re the only gen 3 Pokemon I can get, guess itā€™s back to walking my chikorita :frowning: