Vinyl acquisitions thread (rolling)

Yesss, mine turned up too. Now just need to find some time to listen to it because my girlfriend is going to fucking hate it.

1 Like

Anadol - Uzun Havalar
I have finally acquired my long awaited (ordered Feb. 8) international vinyl order. Just in time for the weekend. Turkish progressive electronic & minimal synth, among other descriptors.

3 Likes

Since 9th December last year. got my Other Half and Jetplane records, but not had New Pagans. On my bsm order it says “unfulfilled” and they’ve taken my money.

So jealous had that on my discogs watch list for an age

1 Like

Let me know if they sort you out, not sure the album is for me so I’m happy to sell mine for cost.

1 Like

My HMV half price flash sale purchases turned up. Didn’t realise the Carpenter Brut was white vinyl :+1:
Killing Joke is green splatter but it’s very dark so you can’t see it in the photo.

3 Likes

HMV sale find (in the shop)

Polar white

5 Likes

what a price! heck

Assai had it for a fiver I think!

I don’t want to know. Really wish I’d brought some back with me

How bad are prices over there?

depends, but JOHN has zero presence here currently. Would have been nice to have them as a souvineer from when I lived in Palace

2 Likes

An eBay pick up, would love to get Lido on vinyl but that’s way too pricey.

2 Likes

I’ve got Lido, there was ton of them seemingly every week in the london record and tape exchanges in the early 2000s…where did they go?! I’d love a (non scratched to fuck) copy of imaginary friend, but the prices are scary!

1 Like

The most recent Tove Lo album. Plays at 45 RPM :grinning:

14 Likes

Mmm, not sure what number that says, maybe 2. No we didn’t do any of the assembly, so I’d guess Joe, Chris or designer David Hand.
So glad you got one!

2 Likes

#livid

3 Likes

that’s clearly an “oh”

3 Likes

3 Likes