Vinyl acquisitions thread (rolling)

The Drift bargains have arrived here as well

7 Likes

The Drift trio, plus an excellent All Structures Align test press courtesy of @AttackDuck - thanks again!

@thesewoodenideas the Lambchop wasn’t even the coloured edition I was worried about, crisis averted

6 Likes

Ah man that’s a shame!

Think I’ve just bought my favourite sleeve/package ever…Slow Mass. I resisted photos of all the pages.

8 Likes

Phew.

P.S.

THE
MICHIGAAANNN HHHAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

1 Like

Such a good record, I’d completely forgotten about Slow Mass!

1 Like

Only discovered them very recently!

Had an extra day off to myself yesterday and instead of relaxing I went shopping.

Super_Collider - Raw Digits (used)
Ruth - Polaroid / Roman / Photo (new reissue)
Cluster - Zuckerzeit (new reissue)
Autechre - LP5 (used reissue)
Rupa - Disco Jazz (used reissue)
Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark - Architecture & Morality (used, unsure what issue)

10 Likes

Latest purchases:

TENGGER- Earthing (got the last copy from Cardinal Fuzz)
Irena & Vojtěch Havlovi - Melodies in the Sand (bought from Stranger than Paradise)

2 Likes

Love that Havoli record. Ended up buying their complete discography from Bandcamp but really haven’t given it any time yet.

1 Like

Got caught up in the RSD Black Friday nonsense today.
Wanted the Claptone 12" of Pet Shop Boys remixes and caved in and bought the Bowie EP and Madonna 12’ too.

Picked up the Digital Ash reissue today, as well as this lovely ‘duck green’ (for some reason) version of the new Adwaith album

2 Likes

I went to my local second hand record shop today - expecting to pick up some Dylan, or other standard, provincial town, second hand record shop fare.

Was very, very pleasantly surprised to find this.

13 Likes

Holy shit! Dare I ask how much? Very jealous.

1 Like

It was £23 - a bit more than I’d planned on spending, but there was no resisting!

2 Likes

Amazing, would have been tempted at 2 or 3 times as much!

1 Like

Had some credit to spend at Vinyl Exchange, and been listening to a lot of Low since Mimi died, so was delighted to find these.

Also got these in a recent sale.

13 Likes

12 Likes

Where did you find this? Would love a copy.

1 Like

7 Likes