VIP Seats

As everyone knows I am going to see Early Man tomorrow morning. I have booked VIP seats*. Would you?

*Still only came in at £15 for the pair.

What do they do onzlo?

Make you feel like a Lord.

Have you not been to a cinema this century (no independent shite!)

1 Like

Is it acceptable to put your child in the seat in front? He’s small. All seats are VIP.

(I haven’t)

1 Like

Answers are touch move your fucking independent shite.

1 Like

Sounds like you’ll need to be up pretty early, maaaaaaaaaaaan ahahahjahahahahah!1111!!1!!!1

6 Likes

Correct, I am going to the 10.05am showing. Which with the maximum of three hours parking should allow me time to go to McDonald’s for a happy meal and a vanilla milkshake for me.

1 Like

Half term as well isn’t it :grimacing: :disappointed:

Yeah and it is pissing down all day…

I used to work in the VIP lounge sometimes

not worth it and people were known to shag in there

Is that at Vue or Cineworld?

Hey lonz, my godson’s are staying with us over the weekend - taking them to the south ken museums of science and history cos they love space and dinosaurs. My question is this - anywhere good and cheap to eat around there or should I get the shit out of kensington as soon as possible?

cineworld

it was in castleford though tbf

No VIP seating at my LOCAL INDEPENDENT CINEMA. But it’s £4.50 If you are 26 or under which I am you old cunts

Last time I went there (maybe 7 years?) I went and got a panini from somewhere over the road and then we ate it on the grass out the front then marckee came over and laughed at my travelcard.

1 Like

Thanks man, will keep my eyes peeled for that lurky bastard. My mate asked me what travelcard he needed to get for this weekend and it took iron will not to call him a wanker.

I watched Sing a couple of weekends back. Do you want me to tell you what happens? It was actually a little better than expected.

I went a few weeks back with my two kids and met friends with their two - we ate here, which was fine:

Have also been to the cafe in The V&A which is both lovely and has significantly less children than The Science or History Museums:

1 Like

He sounds like a right snowflake.

Hope he was alright man.

Oh yeah that cafe in the V&A is pretty deece despite it being £££ - size of their meringues :crazy_face:

1 Like