Virgin Pure

ahahahaha we’ve got one! right here, everyone!

7 Likes

Oh mate

9 Likes

1. A mesh water filter at the inlet pipe traps big bits of dirt
2. Smaller impurities like rust and sand are removed by a sediment filter
3. An activated carbon water filter adsorbs organic matter and contaminants
4. The chilled filtered water is zapped by a UV purifier keeping it free from bacteria
5. Whilst the boiling water is treated to prevent scale (those yucky white flakes).

Unless you’re getting your water direct from a borehole or well most of this is taken care of by the water company before it gets to your tap.

edit: to be clear it’s essentially an expensive descaler (point 5)

sips water that is mildly more cold than the stuff that comes out the tap and tastes exactly the same

7 Likes

“Raw” water is very trendy in Silicon Valley right now tbf

FUCKing hELL

2 Likes

I’m surprised anything makes it to the end. Do the H2O molecules even get through?

Only the pure ones.

try these

2 Likes

Oh japes.

2 Likes

3 Likes

Reminds me of the $400 juicer company where people instantly found out you could squish the bags of ingredients by hand. World’s full of absolute plums trying to invent things no one needs:

Squeezed out: widely mocked startup Juicero is shutting down | Silicon Valley | The Guardian

1 Like

The company’s founder, Doug Evans, who compared himself to Steve Jobs, had previously bragged that the juice press wielded four tons of force, and in the face of embarrassing videos of the squeezing by hand, the company noted that the machines were connected to the internet and could ensure users don’t make juice with packets that have expired. The packets, however, had expiration dates written on them.

Fantastic

3 Likes

Best kind tbh

Are you sure this isn’t a joke, like Guinness Clear?

I don’t understand peoples aversion to tap water. Really irks me when someone buys bottled water saying they don’t like tap water or tap water is ‘dirty.’ It’s fine. Just drink tap water damn it.

5 Likes