W E D N E S D A Y . D A Y

I bet they have gold plated everything just cos they can

Morning

Pretty tired today - but that’s my fault cos I stayed up late

My daughter is away for a couple of nights uni interviewing so today I am just being nervous on her behalf

Delia Smith, mustard…

1 Like

Hard to say, I’m sure it’s all about the passion and love of music, rea-

Kelly lost enthusiasm for songwriting in the mid-1990s, and went into semi-retirement in 1998. He remarried and had two more children with his second wife. As of 2011, he lives in Thousand Oaks, California near Sherwood Country Club where he enjoys playing golf regularly.[2]

Oh.

I would totally do this if I suddenly got rich and successful (like not the golf, but the not doing any work bit)

Too much mustard gets up your nose.

The 2 hours of sun we had yesterday were so lovely. Such a bleak few weeks.

just doing nothing and waiting for the raffle

3 Likes

I’m not in work yet so may have to do some work during raffle times.

wait, what?

Wayne Coyne getting gakked up and shouting ‘C’MON MOTHERFUCKER’ in your ears for 45 minutes

6 Likes

It’s called ‘The Sorcerer’s Orphan’! Presented by Steven Drozd, who shows you how the songs were written and recorded. The other band members also contribute, along with different people from the Lips’ history. I think it is excellent and it’s really interesting to see a podcast about a band being made by the band.

Only four episodes so far so you’ll catch up quickly. Really looking forward to the ‘Unconsciously Screamin’ one.

http://podcast.rhinofy.com/theflaminglips/

4 Likes

What time does it all kick off?

Oh my word I feel so rough. IBS always flares badly when I have a cold. Woe is me.

11 i think?

1 Like

Between 11 and 12 is what @anon89873996 said.

2 Likes

weeeee
need to win that CV review prize!!!

This sounds EXCELLENT, thanks! Going to stick it on while I pack today.

It’s only a raffle

seriously though, that’s been my default mode for the last six months. Solidarity :fist:

2 Likes

Morning all,

Raffle day - excitment on at least a couple of levels as a result!

Working from home, quite a bit to do. Might be playing Football Manager on the home laptop too…

1 Like