Wackiness

Don’t hear people getting accused of wackiness so much nowadays. Or maybe I have become less wacky?

What are your thoughts on this issue? Diminishing wackiness or do people prefer accusing people of other shit more (tory)?

I’m so random, me

You don’t have to be wacky to post here but it helps!

We’re all MAD in this team! Look at Craig’s socks! Look at them! LOOK AT THEM.

Is this about my copper floor lamp?

:grimacing::grimacing::grimacing:

The only light that should ever judge/be judged is the light of the Lord.

i think i used to be someone unnecessarily harsh on wacky folk.

i used to know someone a lot like colin hunt

i was a dick to him for it, too. Sorry Richard. You were alright really.

Yeah, used to find them really annoying but now that the old fascism has emboldened the “I speak my mind, me” lot I think the Scooby Doo Tie brigade are much lower on the shitlist than they used to be.

exactly this. like, okay i’m never going to be okay with the wacky voices dropped into dialogue for no reason, but by comparison they’re lovely and harmless when you realise half the country or so are jaw-droppingly bigoted .

There did seem to be phase 5 to 6 years ago where the teenagers were describing everything as ‘random’ it drove me mad

Would you be happy is you were described as whacky? ‘Oh that Balonz is coming round later, he’s a whacky character you never know what your going to get’

Circa 2004 me and a couple of pals lived in fear of being accused of wackiness, got to the point where no one would dare suggest do anything except sit in my friends bedsit, people referred to us as the 4 horsemen. With hindsight it was a bit limiting

POTW — bit eraly edition

being wacky is pretty Tory

Depends who it was. Say if it was @xylo I would punch his nuts off but if it was Susan Sarandon I would be pleased.

Our better adjusted friends were known to as as ‘wacksters’

I think that car racing is the only thing improved by being more wacky

‘punch his nuts off’ is a really wacky kind of phrase to use

golf.