Wading through Wednesday

Tacos to the chateau is a great line though.

5 Likes

I now have all your earworns, mine is a song about making an avocado face mask from gabby’s dollhouse. Everytime I forget it M whispers it in my ear. Woke me up at 3am to sing it to me then cracked up laughing at her evil doing and fell straight to sleep again.

Mush
And mash
And put in a dash
Of lemon and a drop of honey
Lemon and a drop of honey

4 Likes

Wearing huge warm black and grey striped jumper, green tee, blue PJs with tiger print

Just logging in for the day, have my interview at 3 which I haven’t prepped for nearly enough so might just do that after lunch instead of work

Ear worm is this BITT banger that I’ve been playing nonstop lately

1 Like

M&S floral top, black jeans and adidas sliders.

Work.

Seal - Killer

2 Likes

Hullo

Chicken casserole has been in the slow cooker all night, the smell was nice to wake up to!

So so tired for almost no reason but got lots of work to do :pensive:

Forgot to prep for a meeting that’s in 16 minutes.

Blagging mode: engaged

3 Likes

T-shirt I ordered turned up, pretty happy with it

20 Likes

this keeps getting advertised to me on ye olde fb. feel victimised tbh.

2 Likes

joggy bottoms and a dirty jumper

werkin

for some reason ministry’s cover of lay lady lay

1 Like

Morning.

Yellow dungas
Striped white and grey long sleeved top
Black t-shirt which says “I look better in lyrca”

Work but really CBA

N/A because I am currently listening to Jaga Jazzist

1 Like

Makes me REALLY want a big shiny motorbike.

1 Like

When I know you’re not arooooound

1 Like

Currently sat on the second from bottom step with a cuppa, babby on my knee and supervising kiddo playing in the hall

Green Patagonia t-shirt, red and orange quicksilver boardshorts I use for lounging around, but soon to be my work uniform

Working 11.30-7.30

Emotional rent control - cheekface

1 Like

Morning everybody had some very weird and very rude dreams and woke up and none of those things were happening so that was strange/good in a way

Throwing together reports on Google Data Studio

This jumper that arrived yesterday

Had coffee and croissants for breakfast today so that’s a nice powerful way to begin Wednesday imo

Fucking Luck Be A Lady Tonight from Guys & Dolls. Absolutely no idea why

7 Likes

that jumper is rad!

3 Likes

Think it’s still on Sale for £20!

I wouldn’t buy it if you already have it, what if we ever ran into each other on the street?

1 Like

Ah yeah, we’re always doing that aren’t we?!

Grandpa is booked in for a big pint of vaccine tomorrow!! Hype :star_struck:

Mum has an evening shift at the vaccine centre tonight so is hoping any unused pints come her way. She’s under 60 and not vulnerable but it would still be good to have her on the road to inoculation. Just hope my grandma is top of the list for under 80s (she is 79 in March and pretty vulnerable).

No meetings today! I did 4 student interviews yesterday as well as a meeting and my phone therapy so quite happy to be able to hide from human interaction although I did make an effort to look nice today, put on some mascara and my new eyeshadow.

Earworm: no body no crime by Taylor Swift.

8 Likes

Ah i have also had their stuff advertised to me. Really like this one:

5 Likes