Waiting for any deliveries? (banal)

Why does Mal, as the biggest Firefly, not simply e

Ordered a two pack of screen protectors for a Moto G5 which I’m hoping will be waiting for me when I get home from work this evening.

Apologies, realise this is a bit exciting to strictly fit the criteria of ‘banal’…

I have got A LOT of fun and exciting bike stuff

I bought two screensavers the other day and instead of waiting for my family to piss off I did it while they were about annoying me. Fucked up the first one and then thought I had done the second properly but got two pieces of grit on it. At some stage I will have to pay another tenner for more.

Please learn from my mistakes.

B+1 innit

some bike nonsense, no idea when it’s arriving as i didn’t order it but it is coming to my work appazas

is it home time yet

Two Sunn O))) t-shirts.

I am already all over this thinking B-man - I treat applying screen protectors with the same caution and gentle hands as I would defusing a bomb :+1:

Really really regret not buying a Scott O))) t-shirt when it was availab.e

My new dress got delivered today. I am very happy with it.

2 Likes

for some reason i’ve ordered this book about The Shipping Forecast

no idea why really. they had it all stacked up on a table when i had a Christmas job in a bookshop the year before last and i thought it looked really lovely. came into my head the other day and i looked it up on eBay and found one for like £2.30. probably gonna be unbearable dull isn’t it?

also got a pretty good t-shirt on the way but i’ll save that for a selfie thread when it comes.

1 Like

T-shirt for the TV for our anniversary (cotton innit)

On the first day of the First Test of the India series?

Keep an eye out as they often reprint old designs. The ones I’m waiting for are new versions of White 1 and White 2.

As an aside i always find it startling the amount of folk on DIS, being as principled as they are, buying things from the evil that is Amazon.

Come on guys…

despite my Amazon link above i don’t think i’ve bought anything from them in a while. tbh i originally deserted them when they brought in postage charges rather than as a stand against their tax practices but it was a convenient bit of discouragement.

Nowt personal just a general observation which i find quite surprising.

Two - got a certain DiSer to do an MS Paint drawing of a photo from our wedding ceremony and have got that printed on a t-shirt

3 Likes

Remember they are ornaments not toys!*

*As I have to remind my son as he snaps off his Harry Potter’s wand or glasses

1 Like

I don’t think I’ve ever met anyone who does like them. stupid big headed things

1 Like