Wake up! It’s a Thursday morning

My first candidate that I’m to be assessing hasn’t showed and the 2nd exercise is an hour to write a report so have ‘nothing’ to do for a couple of hours

you woke me up jaggy :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like

ahh cool, yes please. Looks like it could be fun if i can get out the house ever! i actually know the owner of the bar as it started as a little place opposite my house. Nice place. (tbh - only been in the town one twice!)

Morning all :wave:

Working from home again today. Managed to get the admin task done this morning that I was going to put off til this afternoon. Feel good about that :muscle:

Apologies that the :sun_with_face: DAYLIGHT UPDATE! :sun_with_face: is slightly late today!

:sunny: :crescent_moon: Daylight :heavy_plus_sign:
King’s Lynn 07:39 16:45 09:05:16 +3:32
Brighton 07:35 16:53 09:17:42 +3:16
Glasgow 08:09 16:52 08:42:15 +4:03
Manchester 07:52 16:53 09:00:17 +3:38
The Beer Factory, Devon 07:48 17:09 09:21:01 +3:11
Newcastle 07:55 16:45 08:49:11 +3:53
Cardiff 07:49 17:03 09:13:42 +3:21
Belfast 08:11 17:03 08:52:08 +3:49

Hearty congratulations to :honeybee: MANCHESTER :honeybee: for their nine hours and 17 seconds of daylight today. Enjoy (your daylight)!

8 Likes

Paul’s Boutique 66%, WTF!

What this?

Oh see this is covered

Cor - four extra minutes of daylight every day for Glasgow! What a treat for the Scots!

2 Likes

There’s just been a massive row outside between some car driver and a water truck driver repairing a leak on the road

The water company gave only been there 10 minutes digging the pavement out.

The road is narrow so there is no choice to block it. The prat of a car driver can easily go round the block.

London: the sun has risen

1 Like

I’m sorry that the city where you live isn’t included in the daylight update any more.

1 Like

Hello hello :wave:

How is it Thursday already. What hocus pocus is this?!

Exhausted at the moment, the bf is away and I’ve been trying to finish the BLOODY HALLWAY before he gets back so it isn’t chaos. Scenes of the shining immediately popped into my head when I wrote that but it’s not quite that bad. It is just taking forever. why does everything always take me approx 100000 years longer to complete than everyone else. I’ve already moved on to a million other projects in my mind. Haha.

Got the dental hygienist today, do not want. Fuck you Thursday.

2 Likes

Too much work this week. Too many meetings. And worst of all my boss is away so I won’t get any credit for working so hard. Bah!

Looks like a nice day out, might go for a little jaunt on my bike over the downs at lunchtime if I can make this little shred of motivation last until then

Do miss the Kings Heath Cherry Reds, was perfect combo before a gig at H&H. Assuming I’ve got the right person as the owner, she’s a really nice and friendly person. The one in town is good, not been for ages but used to be a regular in there for a few years, always a good option if you ever need to hire a room.

1 Like

Good morning all!

Seems like a much brighter day today which is nice. I don’t have much on today. Feeling the post-strike awkwardness for sure. Just want to get the day done with so I can read some manga later.

1 Like

Glad you had some better sleep! I’ve been meaning to ask what your tooth thing is? I’ve got one that’s been hurting on-and-off for over a year, but it’s getting worse and I think I have to finally try and do something about it :frowning:

My boss and her boss both rang me on a conference call to offer me a new role in work. Which would be fine but I’m fucking hanging hungover and I’ve no idea how I sounded on the phone. Hungover, probably.

This post paid for by PROF$.

3 Likes

yeah it was great, especially if you threw in a visit to polar bear. I do miss it also. The Juke Bar isn’t quite the same. There’s a new expensive beer place opposite now also (where the sweet shop was).

If only i’d known! i could have shyly said hello :slight_smile:

(Sounds like you have the right person - Jen - shes a star!)

1 Like

Nah

7 Likes

Rains off, but I’m waiting on a delivery. Had a shower, trimmed my manky toenails, shaved the neckline of my beard back. Now chilling for this delivery then walk is on.

1 Like

So obviously I’m watching surfing on YT

1 Like