walk me through your ideal picnic

or more accurately sit me down on its rug.

What makes a great picnic for you? What’s your ideal food? Drink? Is there a dog playing ball?

PICNICS

Weather>location>company>food>drink.

My personal order of significance for picnics. Yours may vary.

1 Like

My favourite are the ones my mum makes, lots of homemade samosas and fresh fruit, the good ones too like mangoes and cherries

4 Likes

Changes by the day. Today I’d like

Big bag o weed, few cans. Near water even though I’m not going in. Good charcuterie and cheese and bread and olives. Some crisps

1 Like

company > location > weather > drink > food

some already strong answers here

tbf i think this is implicit

1 Like

Shout

3 Likes

You are missing out on some potentially great solo picnics!

1 Like

oh the quality of the company is what matters though. so in some cases me alone is better company than for instance picnicing with [redacted] from work

1 Like

I love a picnic!

I make an amazing garlic and chilli couscous which is great picnic food. The mix and match antipasti things from M&S are amazing for picnics, too. Definitely need some of those little anchovies, the cheese in meat, olives, mozzarella balls in pesto. This is making me hungry.

I like white wine at a picnic, or some tasty craft beers.

I do not want soggy sandwiches, thanks.

Absolutely must have blankets to sit on. No noisy kids nearby, thanks. (In fact, no other people (except those I’m with) nearby would be perfect)

3 Likes

No ones allowed near the group unless they’ve got a cool pet or they’ve passed some celestial vibe check which is stricter than Berghain

3 Likes

if the weather stays bonkers i will invent a picnic dating app called Hampr

• Would totally do a picnic first date
  • Get tae

0 voters

Indoors, sat at a table, with proper plates and cutlery.

1 Like

This but + those little bottles of wine you get on airplanes

2 Likes

so still with a dog playing ball

1 Like

I reckon I would thoroughly enjoy a picnic with the DiS member(s) that I have least in common with. Polls aren’t working so just reply to say if you agree or not.

• i agree
  • i do not

0 voters

1 Like

Nice bread, warm soft cheese, nice tomatoes, fake ham, crisps, cake, woodland sex, maybe some drugs

2 Likes

i think i could go shrooms, possibly more than i’d go weed. just a microdose picnic to keep the buzz light

1 Like