Walk with me...

drove through Richmond Park yesterday, really should pop down there more often given how close it is as it’s ace. big fan of all the deer :deer:

1 Like

The plan was for my tour to go there but it’s just a bit too far from the rest of the decay I have to show off (it’s near New Allen Street in Collyhurst btw - there’s a communal estate dog called Jasper who usually follows me for a bit, he’s a GBOD)

@andyvine Jasper…

4 Likes

That last photo is so pretty

1 Like

FENTON!

2 Likes

Was it this one?

All the walks I ever do are in there i think (4 walks, max.)

2 Likes

Yes! Do not remember it being called that.

THIS IS THE NEW VIRTUAL STROLLS THREAD NOW

2 Likes

I was walking on Saturday and saw this lot walking in a line. They’re always mooching about this field. GBOH.

One of them has an eye missing.

7 Likes

My current view on the way home

10 Likes

Oxford tree.

13 Likes

Took this on the ‘village green’ the other day while I was walking the dog

3 Likes

hiya mate :wave:

Didn’t document the whole walk but the sky and mist were nice this morning

29 Likes

Wow! Are they ducks on the first one? That’s such ana amazing photo!

Ducks and geese and a few other waterbirds. It’s a little nature reserve type spot.

1 Like

Ah crap, was going to show everyone the delights of my journey into Basildon town centre. You guys missed out on some sights.

2 Likes

This is one of my favourite walks: taking in a stretch of the Norfolk Coast Path from Old Hunstanton to Thornham. Lunch at the Lifeboat Inn, Thornham; Coastliner bus back to the car at the end.

IMG_20190921_102024955

16 Likes

Some photos from the summit and then descent from Ben Nevis yesterday:

First time I haven’t seen any snow on it, which is worrying if it’s a climate indicator. Was the first time I’ve ever had any visibility from the top though, normally it’s so cloudy and snowy I can’t see more than 50ft in any direction. My legs are sore.

20 Likes

From my walk in the Lakes on Friday, Crinkle Crags, Bow Fell and Esk Pike. I would have taken more pics but I left my camera in the hotel and my phone died about 2 hours into the walk!

My legs are still sore two days later!

19 Likes

that first picture is incredible, holy shit