WANTED - Talons' - Songs for Boats LP.

So…can anyone help me out? Anyone got a copy they are willing to part with? Cash/trade etc…thanks!!

How much are you prepared to shell out here? I’ve got a copy but it’s one of my favourite lps so I wouldn’t normally consider flogging it… :grimacing:

I may have undersold you here having DMed. Less attached to my copy! (would not entertain selling either my vinyl of CD copy of Rustic Bullshit however).

2 Likes

Heh I’m glad! Would probably rather not be tempted to flog it so hope you manage to work something out! Would need substantial lottery winnings to part me from my copy of songs for babes…

2 Likes

Yep, sale has been made, I think to an arrangement both parties are happy with :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Phew! Glad it all worked out :grinning:

1 Like

I’m happy

1 Like

Have you got the brown paper version or the original paper cut-out sleeve?!?

This is the one. It’s brown paper but it’s not a proper sleeve it’s not joined up at the edges. The booklet is also in the plastic sleeve

1 Like

Ah nice. Mine is even more basic than that. Emailed Mike to check and he said it was one of the original ones, yours is much nicer. Will see if i can dig out mine tomorrow

1 Like

I thought i’d been stitched up when it arrived!!

If we are posting talons’ photos

Bit worried I don’t know where my rustic bullshit cd is

2 Likes

1 Like

Wish I’d got that book, missed out on it.

1 Like

there was an updated one last year I missed out on

That one was much more handmade though, think you got the good one!

1 Like

Hey everyone!

2 Likes

Got that one too, love all the loose bits in it

1 Like

Print photo! :heart:
Bloody love all that stuff. Used to love the hand written notes from Henry who ran mie too. Wish there was more of this sort of thing around in my record purchasing these days. Feels like much more of an event when you get the vinyl.

2 Likes