Warp x NTS

Might already be a thread for this but it looks amazing. My weekend is sorted

6 Likes

Yep, been looking forward to this, my weekend taken care of

For the BoC fans, this is what appears to be scheduledā€¦

The Warp10 show is legendary, and features some phenomenal, as yet unnamed tracks from that period, in questionable quality up to this point. So if itā€™s a soundboard recording thatā€™ll be awesome.

No idea what ā€œSocietas Xā€ is.

:dizzy_face:

4 Likes

Didnā€™t realise Bonehead ā€˜did a radioheadā€™ after leaving Oasis and jumped on the Warp wagon

2 Likes

oooh, This looks great. Iā€™ll have to remember to tune in when Iā€™m free.

Wow this is exciting news!!

1 Like

I HOPE SOMEONE IS RECORDING THESE

2 Likes

Whatā€™s the programme, beyond the names? Will some be live in the studio, others be mixes, others be old recordings and stuff? Whatā€™s the deal?

Iā€™m hoping there will be a chance to listen back

1 Like

Twoism.org are on it. Taping it, of course. And trying to work what itā€™ll be.

2 Likes

Thereā€™s more info on the website, but looks like mostly pre-recorded stuff

This has to be it. I canā€™t believe we are going to hear this after 20 years without the chattering. This would be enough to excite me, but Sunday evening is a must listen.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve been trying to contain my excitement for the last couple of days but itā€™s impossible. The Warp 10 show alone would be massive news, but another 2 hours ofā€¦ somethingā€¦? Forget about it. Actually getting slightly giddy. By Sunday night Iā€™m going to be in a state of hysteria. Good times!

Was confused about scheduling initially, before realising that there will be programming across TWO channels on NTS across the weekend.

Channel 1 Schedule: Schedule 1 | NTS

Channel 2:

This is going to be annoyingly good isnā€™t it. Bloody show offs

Cheers mate

Strong start from Mark Pritchard atm!

1 Like

Love that Aphex Twin is on at 6am in Sunday. Perfect time for the Dads.

1 Like

Darkstar sounding lovely.

The listing for the Warp 10 show tomorrow night now says ā€œUnoffical Bootleg Recordingā€. :worried: