Wasps

Utter, utter pricks. Just found out they’d been nesting in my kitchen extractor fan, which explains why the other day I found one in my pasta. I hope they’re cancelled soon.

This, though, is your chance to write detailed thinkpieces in defence of these Bonos of the insect kingdom.

1 Like

Quite like a wasp, ngl. Slightly annoying when you’re outside eating or drinking, but I’m sure they feel the same about us.

3 Likes

Are wasps bad?

Oh yeh wasp in my pasta i’d hate that.

This is today in London, it seems:

2 Likes

Call them jaspers, they’re less annoying that way

What am I gonna do?

7 Likes

Yup and in Surrey. Ruining my hard earned hammock time.

5 Likes

Stop.

3 Likes

I disliked them.

Until I found out they’re good lads that keep quite a lot of the world alive.

So now I like them.

1 Like

Which do you like?

• Bees
  • Wasps
  • Hornets

0 voters

I know that they’re important to nature, but I still don’t like them. It’s like going to the dentist - I know that’s necessary, but I don’t like it.

5 Likes

Wasps are good boys and girls just trying to make it in the city like the rest of us, I wish them well, but not the murder hornets because I’m scared of them

1 Like

I admire how busy they always seem

Think that bees are the busy ones

3 Likes

Reckon it’s ok to unilaterally despise wasps while also acknowledging their place in the natural ecosystem

1 Like

I’m not keen on wasps at all. Saved one from a paddling pool once and the ungrateful arsehole stung me.

They have a cool look though, good sense of style those wasps.

1 Like

The numerous ways wasps find to abuse, torture and murder other insects for their own purposes is a sheer delight.

i don’t like them, but i’ll have to go along with them

2 Likes