Wasps

Das

1 Like

Pleased to have this in my feed now!

7 Likes

Wasps are the worst bunch of lads ever

1 Like

The way they lay their eggs into live caterpillars is one of the most horrific nature facts I know.

1 Like

7 Likes

Wasps are irredeemable cunts. I know they serve a purpose in the ecosystem, but I’m pretty sure something else would move into their wood-eating niche pretty quickly if they were deleted. Vindictive stinging twats.

3 Likes

I’m probably going to order some wasps to help with my moth problem (ones that eat clothes moths, not regular wasps). I look forward to having to order spiders to deal with the wasps, birds to deal with the spiders, etc.

4 Likes

They don’t eat wood. They make nests out of wood. They eat other insects and are very good at it.

I don’t know why you’d do that. Perhaps you’ll die!

Just had to add this to my calendar, genuinely

9 Likes

Best laugh of the day so far that. Thanks!

1 Like

Hold on, is this a thing? Amazing

I think even I’d be a bit wary of having a load of wasps in my wardrobe to be honest.

Yes! Saw someone asking about on twitter, good timing after my recent moth discovery

https://www.dragonfli.co.uk/products/clothes-moth-egg-killer-trichogramma-evanescens?variant=29501019127875

1 Like

It’s in my work calendar as well. I set it to private but I’m really tempted to make it public to confuse any colleague who checks my diary

1 Like

Oh now that we know you’re buying invisible wasps this story just got even better!

1 Like

Sorry but they are complete cunts.

There has to be an invisible wasp
It gives its heat to every …

wasp

1 Like

Wasps are luke the annoying kids across the road wgo always want to play and they won’t stop calling for you but you don’t enjoy spending time with because they’re just so annoying but because they live over the road they’re really hard to avoid and when you’re trying to play on your own, volleying tennis shots at the side wall, they see you and immediately ask to play with you bit they’re annoying and don’t like playing sport with you and you try to avoid them but because they live across the road, that ain’t happening, so you decide to stay inside, playing with your wresting sticker collection dreading them ringing on your doorbell asking you to play.