Watchu lunchin owwaaan?

Seriously, this sandwich guys. It’s fucking incredible. It’s got like crispy things in it, coriander, chicken, wasabi mayonnaise. The only downfall is that it’s in a crunchy baguette. I’m having to break bits of and very tentatively mush it in my mouth for ages. NICE.

What about you?

salt beef mac and cheese, was great

also a banana

these for later

literally can’t get enough of reese’s stuff at the moment

OOFFFT. Solid lunching there niks. gee whiz.

Not a fan of a crunchy baguette either. Prefer all my food in the form of mush, if possible.

To that end, I had an (East Anglian) baked potato with tuna mayo, peas and beans on the side. Some people would say the potato was a bit overdone, but I barely had to chew. Perfect.

Fucking baguettes ripping up your mouth. At least it’s not in a ciabatta. Nothing like a big old ciabatta to ruin a sandwich.

I have a craving for a hot dog so maybe veggie hot dog with onions.

Took my team for breakfast/brunch this morning so probably just going to skip lunch/just have something light around 3pm.

I made some cinnamon cookies though that I have next to me.

…also I read this as a q directed at me as ‘owwaaan’ is v close to what some friends message me when I haven’t replied to messages etc

til the scotch are not fans of crunchy baguettes and should finally be excluded from all future lunch threads.

Are we getting Scout as an honorary Scotch then? Because that’s a big win for us.

possible NSFW

went work canteen - turkey, bacon and chestnut pie (with roast pots and carrots) - was actually pretty good, but didn’t notice any chestnuts to speak of

i think the word you’re looking for is ‘chew’

sounds amazing though. one of those for me please.

Nope, pretty sure the word I was looking for was the word I used… MUSH! I consider chewing a more enthusiastic form of mushing.

to mush -

reduce (a substance) to a soft, wet, pulpy mass.

Just to let you know that I cut my (cheese and pickle) sandwich like this today:

I was having a conversation with some friends at the weekend on this subject and they said the same thing as the DiS consensus.

I’m not seeing the problem with this.

braces matey, braces. I already think I’ve swallowed a chunk of my braces :confused: crunchy baguettes are a bit hazardous.

Ahhh… then I’ll let it slide in your case. :slight_smile:

For all you other monsters without braces complaining about crunchy baguettes… you’re all MONSTERS

Mounds of salt Beef, mustard, pickle on toasted rye <3