🐃 Banal thread to get us through the last hour of the day 🐃

Just ate a pear.

Gonna mooch around Peckham after work. Might get some food. Might see some art. Might see a film.

I COULD EAT YOUR PEARS FOR LUNCH

5 Likes

Waut THIS is more banal than that lifeboat thread?

it’s only 10am for me :crying_cat_face:

Gonna go and pick up some David Shrigley shit for my wife from Tiger. Tiger is now called Flying Tiger, who knew.

it is now

how’s Texas? :us:

Was going to walk into town, then decided I cba, but then missed the bus. Was only going in early to catch the bank before theatre later. Mega CBA now, I’ll do the bank/shop tomorrow. Gonna stay in, have a couple of tinnies and catch the 7 o’clock bus instead. This is almost barleysugar level of fucking banal.

YEEEEEEEE-HAW

I’m already home. Just going to wiggle the mouse every five minutes or so until about six. Will look dead keen.

quite hot.

some folk at my hotel have a pet piggy :pig2: he was outside on a lead yesterday. determined to get a photo of him at some point. he’s grey / white and fluffy.

2 Likes

what kind of shit?

:clock4:

What’s a good present for a 15-year old boy? He likes BMX, that’s pretty much all I know.

Mushroom log.

get him a DMX album and pretend you misheard

I heard it oinking before I saw it and thought it was a dog in distress. turns out it was just a happy piggy.

1 Like

She’s always complaing about having cold feet so I’m getting these:

She actually loves making lists so this is perfect:

And this bag:

That’s interesting. I have a feeling when I was in Amsterdam back in June I saw Tiger and it was called that and I just assumed that was the European name. It’s probably more distinctive?